Okoto Mafia: Operation: Revival

@Greencapps
Central Standard Time.
12:30 EST, 10:30 MST, 9:30 PST.

@Artakha
Well, I was told to make it mandatory so that some of the more conservative would bet.
I never planned for it to be mandatory initially.

So, after many trials, tribulations, and lazy gamblers… It is finally here.

##Night One…

Artakha was standing at his forge, hammering the final parts into a new piece for his fence, when he heard a suspicious noise coming from outside.
He walked outside, hammer still in-hand.
Seeing nothing, he was about to go back inside when he caught something in the corner of his eye. He whirled around, only to see, once again, nothing. Nothing except for a moving shadow on the edge of the otherwise well-lit street.
He walked off his porch and onto the sidewalk, wondering if what he saw was real, or merely a figment of his imagination.
He was about to go back inside when he was jumped by said moving shadow.
He was being beat-up left and right, this dude was strong. He managed to swing his hammer into the would-be killer’s chest, knocking him off.
As his attacker ran into the darkness, Artakha managed to get out his med-kit and used it, allowing him to live long enough for first-responders to get him to a hospital.

@Artakha, Villager, Victim of Attempted Murder by a Twilight Spy.

Suspects:
@Ekorak: Known for sticking to the shadows whenever possible. Claims that his sneaky actions were because of “A high chance of getting killed first”.
@Political_Slime: Artahka’s rival in the Ko-Koto Mayoral election, once said that he would do almost anything to get the office. Knows karate.
@HewkiiDaKohliiHead: Stronger than the average villager, once worked for Artakha but was always paid below minimum wage. Has a penchant for snapping his Kohlii Stick in half after losing a game.
@Greencapps: Seen running from the crime-scene in uncharacteristically black armor, claims that it was so that no one would recognize him when he was planting green hats around town.

Ok, I’ll admit, probably not as well-worded as one of MT’s or Nyran’s posts. But I try.

9 Likes

So this seems beyond suspicious

Not placing a vote yet, but everything else is beyond circumstantial, while this directly places Greencapps at the scene of the crime just after the murder.

-MT

2 Likes

Considering Political Slime claims to have bet on someone, and Greencapps being so eager to begin… I vote Greencapps.

2 Likes

I call bullcrap. This is one of the weakest defenses I’ve seen yet. My vote goes to Greencapps out of the box.

oh, and for the people who are wondering why I didn’t comment the past few days, I’ve been working for a theater company all weekend and today was the last day

2 Likes

Yeah, voting for Greencapps… Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Marendex_T17, post:64, topic:6472”]
@HewkiiDaKohliiHead: Stronger than the average villager
[/quote] I think this is a dead giveaway to the fact that

My vote is on @HewkiiDaKohliiHead

Edit: Why it replied to Political_Slime idk. xD sorry, again!

1 Like

Voting for Hewkii on this one, the stronk skills are clearly evidenced in the text, and he’s the stronkest of all.

I get that… But what the heck would anyone want to plant green hats around town for?

2 Likes

Saint Patricks day, duh.

/s

1 Like

Okotians don’t play Kolhii…

Voting for @HewkiiDaKohliiHead.

1 Like

guys

this will be the one and only time I tell you NOT to vote for slime

I agree with others in saying that this

is highly suspicious.

However, I want to abstain voting until further investigation.

3 Likes

Dunno bout you

but I think I will go with @Political_Slime

I mean

artahkas rival
Almost anything to get the office
AND KNOWS KARATE

WAY TO SUSPICIOUS

2 Likes

In my defence so was artakha… and he almost died :confused:

GOD FOR THE LAST TIME THEY ARNT HATS! THEY ARE CAPS! GEEZ

Reel talk… I’m realy friken skinny and not strong at all… at cant be me if it was me that supposed hammer blow would have killed me.

Ok I lied it wasn’t so that people wouldn’t see me planting green caps around town it was so that no one would recognize me… playing with my HeroFactory Sets…

I will admit I was at the scene… or at least near it… BUT I didn’t do it… I was near @Artakha but I was hiding so he wouldn’t see me I heard him yell and I glanced and saw what I believe to be @HewkiiDaKohliiHead’s mask running away. I saw @Artakha’s body thought he was dead, panicked and ran. I’m ashamed and I should have called for help but I did not and I’m sorry.

I vote for @HewkiiDaKohliiHead

My vote goes to @HewkiiDaKohliiHead. He seems to have the biggest beef with Artahka and also has this against him:

But Potato, aren’t politicians usually not the stronkest of folks?

I personally think Slime is innocent.

Edited for Double Post - Ekorak

1 Like

YOU SCRUB
DONUT DOUBLE POOOST

anyways
I agree

Sorta

Changing my vote from @Political_Slime to @HewkiiDaKohliiHead

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir

I am but a weak babby I couldn’t kill a fly

1 Like

you certainly are weak.

1 Like

Well, the sudden swerving swerve to Hewkii has left me incredisuspicious, especially with the utter lack of reasoning behind any of the votes (with the exception of Ekorak).

Voting for Greencapps

-MT

1 Like

I am still undecided. Either HewkiiDaKohliiHead or Greencapps.

Hey! I was the first to mention my reasoning behind my vote, not Ekorak! :scream: jkjk!