Kay, sounds good!

Oh man, the old feeling: "So many question, and less answer "

1 Like

Summary;
Island; Okoto
Sets in year; 18
Sets in winter wave; 13
Sets in summer wave; 5
Mini-moves; written by Merlin Man (Think along the lines of the Mistika commercials or Hero Factory episodes)
Books in late 2015; Written by Greg
Confirmation of the prices of the sets (9.99, 12.99, 14.99)
LoSS is now 14.99 same as the higher priced Masters
Refers to the Masters as Toa
Bionicle’s return has been in the works since 2012/2013
Plans for a movie, yet cant comment on it
Bionicle.Com to have a story, games, etc…

(Not sure what else)

Mini-Movie example;

6 Likes

And the end of HF?

I’m still not quite convinced of the legitimacy of this. Is there any way you could provide further proof ********?

Interesting…

Also… . What “turning dark” stands for?

So I just looked up Okoto, and it seems to be some sort of dance. I doubt this has any bearing, but it’s interesting to know.

1 Like

Actually the most likely meaning of Okoto that applies here is ‘Perfect Balance’ likely referring to the balance between ‘Creation and destruction’ or ‘Life and death’

As a side note if the Skull Spiders or Protectors are like the Bohrok it may imply that they are necessary for the survival of the island.

2 Likes

Maybe. I just did a quick google search.

Darkness and Light :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Sidorak
True, that also. Their has always been a emphasis on the balance of ‘light and dark’

@SammySpartan
After another quick search I found one site claiming that it can be translated into the word ‘Eye’ this may be heavily important as it could mean another “The island is a robot” plotline

1 Like

Or Okoto is the eye of the robot, and there are other islands / robot parts!

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I meant

2 Likes

I really want to see cultural references from other cultures. Like: nordic, japanese, native american etc.

Well, pretty sure Okoto is a Japanese word so maybe we’ll see more worldly influences

I would like to see each island, inspired by other cultures, that would be amazing!

Mmh, that would be something nice to see, same with the box art of the sets implying each of the elemental locations is based around a different time period and mostly ruins

2 Likes

I can but it would have to be in a private message.

3 Likes

Sure thing, I can assure you that I will not disclose it.

2 Likes