Old Robotic armor moc + 2 (My Original Creation)

Robotic armor’s I made some years back (think about 13 - 14 years ago) found it in a box and thought why the heck not let’s show it of.

At first I thought to add them one at a time but no I will just show them both of in the same post.
Reminder I did these in my early teen years so they will not use 100% legit way’s to hold the piece’s together, (you will understand after watching the picture’s)

Will do one picture of each and then after that there will be picture’s of each mech from the back and side’s.

Stormwing

Red X (and yes he is really front heavy though never thought of that problem as a kid sins I played around with it rather then just have it standing on a shelf)

(came up with the name’s right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Stormwing overview. (hatch opened.)

(Back/side)

Red X Overview (hatch opened)

3 Hatch closed with Pilot)

From the side and Back.

Thanks for me hope you enjoyed how these two mech’s looked next time I will post a vehicle again. (after that some Bionicle mocs)

Tell me down bellow who of the two mech’s you liked the most me I think the best on was the green one, but I like parts of the red one who knows maybe I will try to combine the two in the future and see what that will look like

14 Likes

It’s pretty cool since there was barely any movement parts for system mechs
I like how you were able to add a piolit (which I could never do properly)
Imo I like Red-X the most

1 Like

Pretty retro. The green is my favorite, as the red looks cluttered.

1 Like

Yeah I can add a pilot for the green one as well just had some problems with adding the red one in it so I went with out on for that one.
And yeah that was as far as I can remember one of my biggest problems building them.

Yeah he ended up like that, as far as I can remember I wanted to give him an arm with a sword and an arm with a shield that could be used as a boxing glove and I had to add allot to the back in order for him not to fall over (something that after trying to take picture’s of them clearly did not work :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

I love all these system mechs people are posting to the message board. These things are so cool. I like Stormwing the most.

1 Like

This isn’t old.
It’s vintage!

2 Likes

Is this Exo-Force 2.0? :stuck_out_tongue:

One would think so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I think I made this before Exo-Force where made, sins they where made around 13 to 14 years ago. and I think Exo-Force came out and got cancelled 9-10 years ago. (but can be wrong)