Omega Tahu Poster

Hi everyone! I’m new 'round the TTV forums, but I wanted to share a photoshop creation I made last night of Omega Tahu’s legendary Omega Mask.

I made it by taking a picture of Tahu’s new Hau and overlaying the texture of the classic infected Hau, adjusting some colors, and finally adding the Chrome filter. I upped the infected Hau’s opacity a bit to give the colors a nice vibrant feel.

All the toa masks (and a protector) are finished and I have uploaded them to my photobucket, so you can download them as they are or without the background and titles. Feel free to use them as you want for anything (so long as you don’t claim them as your own, etc.): http://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=4&page=1

25 Likes

That…looks…AMAZING! Especially Kopaka.

Also, welcome to the boards! :smile:

3 Likes

These look absolutely amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

But what about Delta Lewa?

1 Like

And gamma Gali! :laughing:

2 Likes

great job cant wait to see the others keep up the good work

Or Beta Pohatu?

kopakas actually looks like its made out of ice
GJ

galis and pohatus have to be my favs here

1 Like

OHMEGHARD IT’S GAMMA GALI NOT “BETA” GALI!!!

Looks fantastic by the way.

1 Like

Masterfully done!

Thanks for all the positive responses! I had a blast making these, and I’ll probably next work on trying to create either some custom masks or the Mask of Ultimate Power minus the smoke stuff. As for the assigning of the Greek letters, I just used whatever sounded the best.

My favorite from these (besides Tahu) is tied between Gali and Kopaka. Kopaka’s came out really nice, because it looks like ice (as someone mentioned) and the texture makes it looks like there’s a reflection of snow on the mask. Gali’s reminds me a lot of her level from the Gamecube Bionicle game, for some reason.

When I create the next mask, I’ll either post it here or in a new topic, I need to look over the rules some more to see which I should do.

2 Likes

As weird as this sounds, I like the protector of pi’s the most.

1 Like

looks like glass to me. It still looks cool though. (pun not intended)

I like these all.

1 Like

Protector of Pi? Oh god my sides
Well done. :smile:

They’re…shiny!!!

These look great an all

but you need to make the Protector of Manliness

or I’ll have to nuke your posters

Protector of…Pi?

Hm…weird…
Still, awesome pictures.