Omega Toa Nui

When I built my Toa Nui I came up with two designs, but there weren’t enough pieces in the Toa Mata’s “piece-count” to do both. When I made the Toa Nui I limited myself to only using the pieces provided in one Toa Mata set. I planned to eventually make a “Omega Toa Nui” where I use extra pieces, and here it is.

Some cool things about the Omega Toa Nui is that I’ve used every piece from the Toa Mata set as well as extra pieces, and most of those extra pieces can be obtained from the Toa Mata. I Also was able to combine all six of the Toa Mata’s Weapons into one.

Here’s a picture of my regular “Toa Nui” so you can see the difference. And you can see the topic about it here.

I call this “The Staff of Protodermis” or “The Staff of Sealing”. It has the power to shoot a beam of energy and create a “Toa Seal”. The Toa Seal of the Toa Nui can only be unlocked if the individual in question knows what six elements were used to make the Toa Seal.

There are a few more pictures of the Omega Toa Nui on my Brickshelf.

34 Likes

Wow! That’s one big combiner model. I like the weapon…

3 Likes

I’m reaaally feelin this one! Great job mate, look forward to more stuffs (Metru Kaita (shhhhhhh…))

2 Likes

Uhh.

Who gave the Toa Nui steroids?

Also, I know it couldn’t be avoided, but his head is tiny.

Like seriously.

Tiny.

1 Like

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmv8v1ml711qeyu8fo1_500.gif

So true. But nothing I can do there unless LEGO makes a bigger Hau.

8 Likes

it is…magnificant

droools

Oh
My
God
Childhood
Levels
Beyond
Peak
Capacity.
This entire website just fills me with nostalgia and crap. I’mma go watch TP now, and play Battle at Procyon, bye!

2 Likes

This is perfect! I would love to see you do a combiner with all the rahkshi and bohrok!

1 Like

2 stronk 4 me

@BioRaiders532 @RaggedClaws I think Bohrok are next on my list. And sadly, I don’t have any of the Toa Metru so no Metru Kaita for the time being.

3 Likes

Actually, let me give my full review

Too much water
-IGN

4 Likes

I’ve found another solution for you.

9 Likes

…best solution evar.

Evar.

Now he just needs a crown.

1 Like

Do you mean like this:

8 Likes

VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

all hail

2 Likes

Bows down

I have met my maker…

You know what would be interesting? 3 heads! Hydra! Stuff! Explosions!

This is too AWESOME! Instantly, you get a Verdict of 100! You are so good, I don’t have a description for you. You are better then Slime and Chro, both very able MOCists.

Wow. What a wonderful complement. I do my best.

Now I have to figure out how to top it.

Okay, I understand what you were going for. But, I think if each limb had a distinct color, if you don’t mind me making this comparison like a “megazord” or a “Sentai mech”. But when it comes to the build, great job, I would have fleshed out the different parts of it but I digress.

2 Likes