On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Antroz’s mask

Radiak’s mask (the mask included in the listing)

Do they look like the same to you? If Antroz doesn’t have his actual mask, then he is technically not complete (even though he has a similar mask to the one he is supposed to have)…

2 Likes

A bit, yes

2 Likes

This might be a good deal…

Bid for the a Hero Factory Drop Ship. Dude I would want to buy this, but the shipping s price is to high for me. The auction ends in 2 hours, so if you are interested, go ahead before the auction ends. 44$ for a boxed Drop Ship might be a good deal you could have…

It’s a good deal. I actually think that price is similar to the original retail price,if not less.

Wait.
oh, the shipping.
RIP

1 Like

Just look at this display cases…

Those things are a must have for any Bionicle/Hero Factory fan…

4 Likes

I payed $30 for TWO of these off Bricklink. Anyone here willing to waste $55 + shipping? I know I am.

3 Likes

Oh, wow…
Hey, if it’s a rare mask or two, I don’t blame ya.

Otherwise, that’s a tad too expensive for my taste.

2 Likes

But your taste will change if you got it for free XD :laughing:

1 Like

Hmmm…

Maybe

1 Like

Sorry, im looking to buy takua and pewku, not talus and pesky

8 Likes

What is that? I don’t see anything wrong with the listing.

2 Likes

Look at the top right corner.

2 Likes

I already saw that. Talus and Pesky… where did he come up with those names?

gonna guess some type of spell correcting software came up with them for the seller

1 Like

lol

3 Likes

15.000$ for Skral Stars… The guy must be insane or something to ask so much for him. He is not even sealed or anything!

Man, inflation really did a number on him

4 Likes

A bid for Bionicle Encyclopedia, starting from ONLY 2 USD?!? I’d really get it, but it seems that shipping is way too much for me. Perhaps some of you can buy this.

This one is 4 bucks with free shipping (to the US at least): Encyclopedia+by+Greg+Farshtey+%282007%2C+Trade+Paperback%2C+Revised+edition%2CNew+Edition%29 for sale online | eBay

2 Likes

It’s +7$ shipping to me.