On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

For some reason, when I have nothing better to do, I like to search eBay for interesting listings. Here are some new listings I just found:

First off, one of the rare white metal Krana-Kal is up for auction. The bidding starts at $400, or you could own it now for $600. Not to mention, it has free shipping! As of right now, the auction ends in about 19 hours, so act fast.

On a side note, I don’t know what the white metal Krana-Kal are worth, so this might actually be a good deal. It’s still too expensive for me, though…

Next up, we have that stupid mask that @Eljay won’t review. For $89.99, plus $14.99 shipping, you could buy it, and review it in a vain attempt to upstage Eljay.

I have no idea why this link didn’t want to work…

Finally, we have… To be honest, I have no idea what we have here. I mean, the Toa Metru’s masks are there, but I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be. Whatever it is, you could buy it for $100, with free shipping.

No, really, what are those? The description doesn’t really clear anything up for me.

2 Likes

Those are little clip-ons to put on your shoes, to make them bionicle shoes.

I have one that I picked up somehow; they’re one piece of plastic, so they’re not compatible with lego.

1 Like

MX-81 Hypersonic Spacecraft box for the low, low price of 25$ with 5$ shipping!

4 Likes

Looks like a good deal, but I already got that set.

But do you have the box? You don’t need the set, but do you have the box…

2 Likes

It’s just the empty box. Remember, each set sold separately…

From the box, apparently.

6 Likes