On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Oh wow, I actually have some of these, I recognise the weird socket design! I’ve got a blue Vahki and a brown Vahki, but both in mata colours instead of Metru.

3 Likes

doesn’t need a caption

20 Likes

AMOGUS?!?!??!?!??11!1

11 Likes

it follows me everywhere
It cannot be escaped

6 Likes

Axonn, blink twice if you are in danger!!

14 Likes

I feel like I’m contributing to / supporting the illegal trafficking industry if I show any interest in that sale.
“Next up we have axonn. He’s been a little used but not abused though. Let’s start the bidding at 20$!”

7 Likes

Well this came and went pretty quickly!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bionicle-Tattoos-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

3 Likes

Ah yes, very rare indeed.

10 Likes

I love it when people say that

Edit: ever wanted two perfectly posed whenua

7 Likes

Ok, so where do I start first?

5 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong, aside from his leg being backwards.

1 Like

Take a good hard look at his eyes.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Forget Bendy Helryx

Bendy Jaller is where it’s at.

8 Likes

Uh…did you not see the flipped torso?

1 Like

The joke -->

your head

10 Likes

I’m surprised at how he’s able to stand with that pose, puts Micheal Jackson to shame…

2 Likes

I… actually kinda liked how Pohatu looks there. He looks like he gives good hugs.

4 Likes

Good enough for me.

3 Likes

I concur.

1 Like