One-Punch Man!

A friend at school has been harping on me about watching this.

I feel like there’s better ones to watch though, especially that I’m only just now getting into anime. I don’t see what the hype is all about, but I won’t complain. I’m sure I hype about things a lot that others don’t have hype for, and that’s perfectly fine. I hype on Attack on Titan and basically everyone who loves anime has seen it already and is just in a latent period waiting for Season 2, so I can understand the hype around OPM.

But again, I feel like as a new person to anime there are better to watch.

@TheRed1s Not to my knowlege. But I’m pretty sure one is probably in production.

@Square heh heh

@Looch Then I am very confused.

Edited for TRIPLE post.
~Chronicler

Just a friendly reminder that Double Posting is against the rules. Please refer to this on further info on this:

1 Like

I’ve seen the first two episodes.

I need to catch up. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@John_Smith That you do.

2 Likes

Needed to

1 Like

one punch man is amazing
Mumen rider is my favourite character

1 Like

Single Jab Guy had the most effort put into its animation since Space☆Dandy.

Wasn’t the best show of the season tho

1 Like

And it had an average budget too.

1 Like

I watched One-Punch Man not too long ago, and for the most part I enjoyed it.
I do feel that it was a bit disappointing in some aspects, but overall I thought it was good.

http://i.imgur.com/BTQUmW9.gif
Also the scenes of them running are the best.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the anime, enough to make me read both the manga and the webcomic, and if there is a reason to why you should read the web comic its this one

3 Likes

the art style’s improving yes

also angry god Saitama rises

I watched the series and read the manga, but there’s a webcomic too? Link please.

I didn’t know so many people were oblivious to the fact that Singluar Slam Guy was a originally a webcomic

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-artist-one-r9123

1 Like

yes

One Punch man started as slightly cruely drawn but funny and great webcomics

seriously the evolution of it from around the time it was originally published(2012-13?) to today is amazing

If I remember correctly, the artist changed from One, the original creator, to Yusuke Murata.

nah, The webcomic’s still goin, but then there’s the Manga revision(Basically from the start all the way to the beginning/early part of the Hero hunter arc with slight filler in manga style), then there’s the anime

So you weren’t talking about the quality of the series as a whole, just the webcomic? I haven’t read the webcomic myself, so I interpreted your comment differently.

meh

either way all three iterations of OnePunch Man are currently on-going as of now/this post

I seriously want One Whammy Sammy to get a second season