Ongoing Topic of my Golden Skinned Being Wips

so here is the deal…
Webrick no longer sells Gobricks, only their remaining stock from there and Gobricks offers the most technic connectors in gold, for that try Gobricks rebrickable blocks store or gobricks factory official store on aliexpress (from which platform I get most of my bootleg parts). The customer service experience I had with Webricks was excellent. Gobricks parts have equivalent clutch power and perfect color matching to that of Lego (so
superb quality and their mold injections are very refined). Most of the parts you ordered were probably of the default option so they will be very durable and usually a little tighter (for technic connectors at least) the mold injection areas may be a bit more conspicuous for Webricks parts than official lego but the quality and durability is almost always BETTER than that of official Lego. If you want to message me somewhere we can go through the parts you ordered specifically and tell you what you can expect.

4 Likes

That’s actually surprising, given that many bootleg companies don’t seem willing to improve on the quality of parts. I’m glad that this company is doing a good job of copying parts.

3 Likes

It’s really hard to choose favorites but I like the eldritch theme of the first head and I like the personality on the 2nd

4 Likes

I forgot to tell u guys that the bird head has a snapping jaw function that I have a video of. here is the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Csyq42Ygfsx/

5 Likes

some wips

5 Likes

Whoa… that looks epic.

3 Likes

THANKS there is a lot more to come

3 Likes

another wip head,less finished than the others

in total I will have a total of 13 to 14 GSB heads including the few I have yet to make

5 Likes

This is going to be EPIC! No wait, it already is! That mouth is sickly well designed! Great part usage to create the teeht formation! It looks absolutely terrifying!

4 Likes

Ooh this guy’s looking pretty cool so far. The head designs are great!

3 Likes

This one vaguely reminds me of Frenzy from the Michael Bay Transformers movies.

8 Likes

Ooh yeah I can see that now

It’s made me like that head more

6 Likes

@Monopoly
@TheJerminator
thanks I have made a few more heads since then, I have an obsession it seems, I can’t stop making GSB heads :laughing: (and arms to an extent)

5 Likes

more gsb heads :laughing:
(please note that my captions are above the corresponding images)

this time something different an ethereal sage character that may become a standalone non gsb moc

and
a marendar-gsb head

and 2 bird heads

and a bat like gsb head

and a psychotic looking gsb head with tesla coils protruding

and now on to the lizards we all love

I might use this lower jaw (previously shown for this head), maybe swap out the teeth for gold

using a metallic gold kraakhan, if you guys want more of this kraakhan produced in gold contact Ziontyros https://www.ziontyroscustomwares.com/
https://www.instagram.com/ziontyroscustomwares/

if u guys want I can show u another somewhat smaller but still huge gsb torso and arm in the works

5 Likes

Gonna be tough picking a head to use for the contest.

6 Likes

How’s it going on the over all figure so far?

3 Likes

made a secondary smaller torso and arms (though still massive) I might finish that golden skinned being version first. torso and head and arm is mostly done just need legs and perhaps a tail

3 Likes

This is a h-head…? Years of figure drawing have my instincts screaming at me that this… looks like something else

6 Likes

this the beard and elongated nose, the green portions are the eyes

3 Likes

da85c103ac27e6bfe62fb26b3dcb737fa311c5cf_2_375x500

4 Likes