Onua, Brilliant Claws of Blacktron

Quite early on this one huh? Still really fun to build nonetheless, although quite challengning due to the lack of prints in the Blacktron II line

Ninjago saving my butt on this one again with more blade parts. I’m really happy with those claws as well, just bulky enough without them feeling intrusive

Torso was a real challenge, trying to incorporate a minifig torso into technic beams wasnt the easiest thing in the world but hey, it looks great

The Mata team is starting to look great isnt it?

Next up and finally is Aquasharks Gali, although theres nothing much of her to show off yet

34 Likes

This is a series I’ve loved following, it’s so cool seeing these really colourful takes on the Mata…plus I’m a vintage space collector so the themes tickle my fancy for sure. I hadn’t realised that Blacktron 2 didn’t have any tiles etc. with their logo, so that’s very creative using a minifig torso!

Do you think you’ll get a trans-neon Kaukau for Aquashark Gali?

10 Likes

Glad to see people still follwing through!
and yeah, the Trans Neon-Orange Kaukau is already on its way

5 Likes

While I’m not a huge fan of the colour changes on the various Toa, I totally understand why you did it and I can’t deny that you did a great job of achieving what you were trying to do. At the end of the day, it’s really growing on me.

This incorporation on the logo with a torso is particularly brilliant:

I can’t wait to see the full team.

5 Likes

This reminds me of project Olympus from the Spider-Man ps4/5 game

3 Likes

super cool takes on the mata, looking forward to gali!

5 Likes

Only Exploriens Gali left then. Unless your going for UFO, Life on Mars, Mars Mission, Space Police 1, 2 or 3, Galaxy Squad, Alien Conquest, Futuron, Blacktron 1, Clasic Space, spyrius, Robo Force aquanauts, aquaraiders 1 or aquasharks.

4 Likes

i love these, this is one o the best so far! cant wait for gali

4 Likes

This series fascinates me :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I think I may have to find where you live and steal these as they are all so brilliant.

Onua is my favorite Toa (At times), and Blacktron is my favorite everything, so this combo really speaks to me.

6 Likes

To those who are interested, parts for gali have started to roll in!

Don’t mind the wrong spike colors, its just a proof of concept

7 Likes