Onua GWP MOC Contest Entry: Maxilos/Makuta (and Spinax)

This robotic guardian of the Pit has been taken over by the evil Makuta as part of his ultimate plan to seize power in the universe. Aided by his energy hound, Spinax, Maxilos uses his twin-bladed black fire sword and shoulder-mounted Cordak blaster in battle. But whose side is he really on?

Here is my submission to the Onua GWP Contest. I remembered awhile ago that everyone said that Maxilos’ mask/face looked like a Hau, so I figured that the GWP Hau would be a perfect Maxilos face!

As a bonus I created my own version of Spinax in GWP style. I took a few liberties with his design (as I didn’t have nearly enough light gray or silver pieces to make him, so he ended up being white. But since this was a villain contest and not a rahi contest I figured I could let a few things slide with him. I just wanted Maxilos to be as complete as his real set for this model. :slight_smile:

48 Likes

This is amazing! The printed Hau pieces works very well on this, and that Spinax model is so detailed!

7 Likes

Two very solid builds

6 Likes

I didn’t think the brick hau would work for this build but this is proof that it can.

4 Likes

I like this a lot, the shaping is very nice and the Brick hau really works as Maxilos’ mask

6 Likes

Holy crap this is fantastic!

6 Likes

I love this so much! Truly well done!

5 Likes

I love them so much!

3 Likes