Onua GWP MOC Contest Entry: The Rahkshi

I chose the Rahkshi the last challenge the Toa had to face before Makuta
If you enjoy this build please leave a like.

I wanted them to be accurate in size compared to the Toa which had to sacrifice some detail but I had
to stay true to the GWP style.

I would’ve given them face prints if I knew how so if you can tell me how please do.

They can also separate their spear like the original set
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 1.59.40 PM

29 Likes

Not having the spine detail really takes away from their recognizability as rahkshi. The rest of the build is pretty good, but without that they feel empty.

5 Likes

yeah, I’ve been working on them and I’m gonna update this probably tomorrow.

5 Likes

i love 'em

3 Likes

Very nicely done!

I reccomend downloading Bricklink’s app, “PartsDesigner.” It let’s you apply image files to pieces and export those designs to studio

2 Likes

It needs teeth. Or an opening head like in the movie.

2 Likes

On it

3 Likes

Love the change to add the spines. Definitely makes them look more familiar.

4 Likes

Another alternative is to simply photoshop it on.

A good work flow is to distort the mask print to align it with the corners of the tile/ curved slope, then use the warp tool to adjust for any curvature.

2 Likes

I know it’s late, but any chance you have instructions for these? Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey, I may have accidentally deleted this file but it shouldn’t be too hard to copy them from this picture. Im also not sure if they are build able but I shall find out. Even if there aren’t it should only take minor changes.
So if you would like I could start copying these real quick.

3 Likes

I would love instructions for these. Thank you!

3 Likes

These look really great!

3 Likes

I made them, this was my first time making instructions so they are not very good, hopefully good enough. Also not every piece is in every color for each rahkshi but they can be easily replaced, except for lehrahks teeth. And of course the spear is different but it should look good for all of them.

3 Likes

Thank you! I just requested access.

3 Likes

Just changed the access so anyone can open it.

2 Likes

It still says I need access…

I feel like you may need to re-copy the link now that you’ve made it accessible to all.

3 Likes

Here, try this.

2 Likes

Thank you. This worked. :slight_smile: By any chance do you have a parts list file for these? Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I added the parts list into the instructions, as well as the second spear end.
As I mentioned before not all parts come in every color though are very easy to replace except Lerahks teeth.
Hopefully this is helpful.
Thanks.

2 Likes