Onua, Master of Earth Revamp

I was very mixed about onua master. I liked the colors and the hammer but the chest was to big and this new onua in the journey to one as well as 2015 little cartoon shorts showed him as the biggest toa.

i made this guy taller than the rest of my toa okoto a bigger hammer and custom torso

What do you think? What would you change? Tell me

4 Likes

His arms are very long and lanky.

1 Like

Edited title for capitalisation - Chilly

His back is to bulky, and his arms are too long. Besides that it’s okay.

Doesn’t feel like Onua to me…

2 Likes

The hips don’t look great, and the legs seem too short. also I feel like the gold is oddly placed.

It’s very hard for me to make out what he is. The background is dark, he’s dark, and the lighting is almost nonexistent. From what I can make out, his hips aren’t the best and his legs are a bit stubby.

1 Like

Turn on a light.

Or 3.

3 Likes

Sorry…but this revamp does not do the set justice. Why? Well…

-The proportions are nothing like the original
-This thing is lanky and awkward in most places
-the build seems rather uninteresting
-I can’t see his signature hammer

The area in which the photos were taken is very dimly lit.
In order to gain a better idea of how the revamp(s) look, I think we’d need to see them in a better light.

From what I can tell, the bulk has been reduced, which i suppose is okay if you’re going for something closer to Gen 1, but there isn’t much that really screams “Onua” from either Gen, aside from the mask, of course.
If he has a weapon, it is impossible to see it in this light. All I can see is a large bulk of gunmetal or black in the third photo down, and in all honesty, making it out is starting to become… aggravating. Assuming I’m using the word correctly.

In my opinion, this MOC of Onua could use a few things. He could use an increase in his base color, black, unless this is meant to be a powered-up version.
He could use either a little more torso or arm bulk, as lanky Onua in either Gen isn’t really the norm… unless you’re going for the Mistika, which were a Mistake-a, but I digress.
And lastly, once again, the light. It’s greatly needed, even if the camera with the flash on doesn’t make the photo look that spectacular.
Just needs a little more put into it, that’s all.

1 Like

A little skinny, but I can appreciate it.

1 Like

new photos

the hammer

the hammer is a bit heavy

so thats the right arm so he can hold the hammer up

and next to onua uniter just for scale

4 Likes

He’s a bit lanky, but pretty good.

The hammer is great, but I’m still not a fan of how lanky he is.

Best part is the weapon I would say. I think only adding shoulder pads would work beautifully! But still, Good job

okay this is a problem
if it struggles to stay up
you should fix it
that was a big problem that I had with Kikru

Neat!
The whole MOC replicate Onua’s solid bulky look! The weapon looks very creative and suiting for Onua!
The only part that looks awkward to me is the waist. It looks too slim compared to the rest of the build. I would suggest bulking it up a bit.
In the end, nice work!

Photo quality isn’t great, but the revamp looks okay. The waist bothers me though, it’s very…boxy.