Optimus Prime vs Megatron

ah yes the classic battle of 2 classic characters, here they are seen fighting each other and both may be on the brink of death, but they will not fall without the other

it’s really late where I live so I’ll be going to bed but I promise Ekimu and skull grinder as well as this will be colored tomorrow

EDIT: should Megatron’s energon be purple or blue? (I feel it should purple like foc)

6 Likes

“It’s over Prime…” “NEVAR!”

It should be purple, like in G1 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wonder will Hotrod screw it all up?

5 Likes

Okay, I know that Optimus cut Megatron, and Megatron just hit Optimus, but what I also see is Optimus about to slice off his arm and Megatron hitting himself in the head xD

5 Likes

I would say Megatron’s energon be blue, if that’s the color you’re choosing for natural energon, the reason his energon was purple in the game was because he injected himself with Dark energon, which is purple. Typically energon is depicted in pink.

1 Like

yeah in G1 it was pink so I’m trying to decide if I should go with blue or pink, what do you think it should be?

wasn’t it pink in G1?

1 Like

Well, what I think dear @Leoxandar is reffering to is this.

An energy mace-thing that Megatron used in either the second or third part of More than Meets the Eye, when he fights Optimus (who has his own gold/orange axe) on top of a dam.

Energon cubes in G1 alternated forms pretty regularly,

Sometimes they were squashed stacks of iridescent cubes (top),
sometimes they were stacked iridescent cubes that required no squashing (middle),
and sometimes they were straight-up pink (bottom).

Since then they have appeared many times in many colors, for a much more in depth look at Energon and what goes into it, look no further than here.

1 Like

well I made my decision, it’s pink

6 Likes

Good choice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“One shall stand. One shall fall.”

This is amazing. Great work man.

2 Likes