Order of Mata Nui Files #4: Helryx, Leader of the Order

There she is, the first Toa, the leader of the Order of Mata Nui, and she looks beautiful.

1 Like

A nice depiction of the OoMN leader herself. The mutated Rau isn’t the first thing that comes to my mind for the Mask of Psychometry, but it’s not terrible by any means. I do find that the Knight-esq appearance all the silver armor gives off really fits Helryx’s character though.

2 Likes

This a great interpretation of Helyryx. If this is what she may look like in the cannon, I would believe it. Well done.

2 Likes

I really like this. The armoring, the colors, the build choices, etc.

I dislike the wings however. Helryx doesn’t have wings.

Dude shes one of my favourites

1 Like

What if I told you she just had a Red Bull? :wink:

5 Likes

Hmm. Sounds perfectly acceptable then.

3 Likes

This does not look remotely female.

1 Like

While I actually like the moc, it looks more like a Makuta than a toa, the wings, the claws, the rather evil looking head, it just doesn’t look right.

Well, it’s a g1 toa, it doesn’t really have to, though honestly if he shortened the arms a bit and slapped some skull spiders on the hips it would be fine.

2 Likes

This, this looks fantastic! I love the shaping and colours.
The back of the feet look a little weird though.[quote=“Recynon, post:10, topic:31087, full:true”]
This does not look remotely female.
[/quote]

It does to me

2 Likes

If you think this is bad, check out her sister: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP4GUWyikGI

1 Like

Very nice and well designed MOC! I’m a big fan of the color scheme too.
The only thing I find a bit unnecessary is the Kiina helmet on the back of the head, but that’s a very minor detail.

1 Like

This MOC is like Marvel movies, you know there gonna be great.

@Altair THE VAHI RETURNS!!!

2 Likes

I have accepted this as what Helryx looks like.

2 Likes

Nice. Using Kiina’s helmet as a ponytail is pretty creative, gotta say. However, I think the body and limbs look a little bit too stocky, even for Helryx.

Also, are you ever going to post Konpaku? He was my favorite moc of yours :smile:

3 Likes

Reminds me of one of those little shoulder devil things, but blue.

2 Likes

Nice job. Strange that it looks almost exactly how I imagined her.

2 Likes

Yep! He’ll be after Flandrex. You can actually go ahead and see the next two MOCs I’ll be posting on MOCPages. :wink:

2 Likes

She looks a wee bit stocky for my taste. I always pictured her as being tall and wiry.

1 Like

would have preferred a rounder mace, but still a solid moc.

Also, a little cluttered if you ask me. I prefer my mocs more simple.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes