Element: Iron, Shadow
Kanohi: Tryna, Mask of Reanimation, Huna, Mask of Invisibility
Affiliation: Order of Mata Nui, Kingdom of Luna Magna
Occupation: Toa of Iron and Shadow, Assassin for the Order of Mata Nui
Titles: Toa, Top Assassin, Lost One
Personality: Reclusive, quiet, temperamental, falls in line easily
Fighting Style: Well rounded in both melee and ranged combat
Abilities: Full iron control, unstable shadow control, limited time control
Equipment: Throwing knives, rocket gauntlets/shields, Luna Dial, sword, dagger, tesla lance

Knoxus is an Assassin for the Order of Mata Nui. When he was a Matoran, he was bitten by a Shadow Leech and began transforming into a Shadow Matoran. Before the infection was complete however, he transformed into a Toa. Now half Shadow Toa and half Toa of Iron, he will find his destiny in the universe as an assassin for the Order of Mata Nui. Equipped with Throwing Knives, a Sword and Daggar, and a Time-Stopping Moondial from another dimension, he’s ready to hunt down the enemies of Mata Nui!

More shots of the MOC!

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

65 Likes

He’s cool, but very bland color wise.

6 Likes

So…Toa formation via Shadow Leech? :grimacing:

The Moc looks swell. Front of the body could use some more trans green.

3 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:3, topic:29382”]
So…Toa formation via Shadow Leech? :grimacing:
[/quote]He transforms into a Toa via other means which I am not ready to reveal yet.

2 Likes

Aw man, I’ve seen your mocs before! Nice to see that more great moccists are making accounts here.

Knoxus looks pretty good, but I think his hips are two squarish, and the middle of his torso looks a bit weird in some angles.

1 Like

I actually love this, and i very much appreciate people that take interesting and clever turns in regard to colour scheme. This MOC pulls it’s concept off very well too in that regard

1 Like

TAMW you thought the black part of the moc was just a shadow

Anyways, he looks pretty detailed. Nice job

2 Likes

Was this the guy who was constantly killing characters in Callan’s BioShorts? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Very nice. I like the way the Metrutoran torso and Visorak legs look together on the torso.

1 Like

I wish! No, that was Dystrax, a fellow named Adam Toh’s SelfMOC. He’s not active anymore, but back in the day, we used to joke about these two looking similar :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG it’s wombat combat!! I love your channel (and your mocs of course!!)

1 Like

I love this MOC. It’s just really good!

1 Like

Great job, my wombat of combat! :blush:

1 Like

I definately like how you pulled off the two sides. If it had been monochrome It would have been pretty boring.

1 Like

It looks pretty good, I like the way you used the duel colors on opposite sides and the neon green adds some extra color

1 Like

I mean I’ve seen him on youtube already but i gotta say that this guy looks awesome! Especially the torso and the shoulders ! The only thing that could use some more bulk would be the upper legs but i guess thats personel preference.

1 Like

I cannot for the life of me figure out the reasoning behind using such large feet. However, otherwise this is pretty alright. I quite like what you’ve done with the chest, using those two Visorak feet like that looks really nice.

1 Like

Snazzy. I got nothing much to say about this one.

1 Like

ZA WARUDO TOKIYO TAMARE. Pretty much sums up the power set.

Overall I love this moc and would love to build myself one but sadly I don’t have a tryna but nevertheless that split color scheme rocks and as someone who’s tried this I can say it’s very hard to pull off. Great work my dude.

@RAHKASHI He need those T H I C C thighs/ legs

1 Like

He has throwing knives
(and sorry for nitpicking, but it’s toki wo tomare … but you are part of the gang)

1 Like