Order of Mata Nui (Ver.Senit)

Idk just want to post something, had some pictures of my currently built OoMN members and decided to post them. Only didn’t post Botar cause the picture was really bad.

Krakua

Mimics female companion

Four armed, horned axe wielding giant

Mazeka and Tobduk

Trinuma

Winged female Order member

A bad Johmak that was just thrown together.

Edit: decided to try to take a better picture of Botar, it didn’t really work, because of light missing. Also threw in the beginning of a Keetongu revamp and an Inika build for size comparison.

31 Likes

where’s Jerbraz

Nice MOCs!

5 Likes

Behind Mazeka

Thank you very much

1 Like

ooh very nice mocs
I like them, they look good.

2 Likes

They be good. Tobduk is the best, though mimic’s female companion is also interesting.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Yeah he’s my favourite of them as well.

Thank you.

3 Likes

These are all great but I especially like Mimic’s companion and the four-armed giant. Nice to see she’s finally free from the Shadowed One’s prison.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Yup at this point Mimic might join the order, but Idk if I will ever actually start doing anything story related

1 Like

They all look really good, and that Tobduk is amazing, though at first I thought those wing pieces on the side of his legs were meant to be the daggers he carried.

If he does he’d probably have to go into witness protection given the Dark Hunters policy towards people leaving them.

3 Likes

The paint work on the masks is great. I really appreciate that you gave Krakua a proper suletu instead of the gray hau everyone uses!

2 Likes

Probably, though it should be easier with Guardian dead.

Thank you very much.

Oh those would be really big daggers.

Thank you.

Yeah I did that for accuracy and because of the Hau looking pretty bad on this version.

3 Likes

Dope! Love the Tobduk

1 Like