Overseer (fighter jet bioformer)

Created a new bioformer! The only bits that are detached and reattached during transformation are his wings/swords and cannons.

Called him the Overseer (was trying to find a synonym for defender and almost picked Sentry) and that makes me want to watch Unbreakable again.

Created him to be a heroic bioformer who is the enemy of Wraith, the other flying bioformer in these photos.

26 Likes

I don’t see any pictures :confused:

2 Likes

I pressed post too early :laughing:

Edited for language- Prentice1215

2 Likes

I’m not much of a fan of the robot mode, but the fighter jet mode is superb. I especially like the use of the Pridak feet here!

Nice job!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like the fighter jet mode :grin:

@Atobe_Brick I accidentally clicked publish too early. :laughing: Got the photos here now though.

2 Likes

@captain_subtle strikes again with another not-so-subtle build. I like the jet form, though I think the wings could be a little more backswept. the figure form is kind of messy, but the wings on there are a nice touch

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like it.

There’s actually two modes for the jet, one with the straight wings and one with more backswept wings. The ends of the backswept form are not very appealing though.

Well, the lower back of the robot form is exposed. Is that what you mean by messy?

1 Like

that, the lower arms/legs compared to the upper arms/legs, and some of the parts on the lower leg are what makes it come off as messy for me.

1 Like

Very Cool!!
It’s not often I see Bioformers that are this well executed!

2 Likes

Thanks @theBolderBoulder! I’m glad you like it.

@wild_toa Fair enough

@Atobe_Brick Hey dude. :slight_smile: So what do you think? Added a video which shows the transformation.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST, MONTHS LATER, Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

oh yeah, I think it’s pretty good moc!

Like everyone else, I prefer the jet mode, but I think the robot models looks pretty cool, too. It’s clunky, sure but I like it regardless. It sort of reminds me of some of the 1004-2005 dark hunter contest winners.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like it. I’m pleased with how it transforms.

Yeah, that’s true. I don’t like how exposed the lower back is and also the torso doesn’t look great from the side since it’s quite gappy.

Awesome that it reminds you of those! I think my style of building is quite old school with a big focus on playability.

1 Like

This reminds me of Jetfire from transformers 2.

1 Like

Same! The jet mode reminds me of the one Megatron used with the long nose made of Pridak feet.

1 Like