Overwatch

In case anybody doesn’t know, Overwatch is an upcoming game from Blizzard, set to be released in 2015. It’s their first attempt at an FPS (first-person shooter), and it looks fantastic.

Website is here!

Discuss the game here, heroes!

17 Likes

It looks great so far. I’m still undecided on which class is my favorite :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

As to my favorite class, it’s between Tracer, Reaper, and Pharah. I find Symmetra to be pretty cool too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks really amazing. Must get.

1 Like

Reminds me of a futuristic version of the Team Fortress games

2 Likes

I am must have.

I prefer Fast Pizza Singers

but this looks interesting

2 Likes

Well, Blizzard certainly doesn’t disappoint with their cinematics.

Also, did anyone notice that the lazy security guard was playing Hearthstone on his tablet?

3 Likes

Nope, too busy thinking how he looked like the fat people from wal-e. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Yes.
It’s looking like a mix of TF2 and Brink, 2 fps gamest that I LOVE. It’s looking interesting, and after seeing the gameplay trailer…

I need it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, It also reminds me of Epigenesis.

5 Likes

I believe this is the general consensus.

Maybe we should hold an Overwatch tourny when it comes out :3

3 Likes

We could hold one once the beta comes out :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks neat. Unfortunately I’ll probably never play it, like every other game I think is cool.

1 Like

TF2 with more classes and less having to unlock alternate weapons or be called a n00b?
Sign my face up!

4 Likes

Beta is up
Don’t know when I will be Invited into the Beta
Better wait and see

1 Like

I am confident that we will have a base team of at least 20-30 people. The matches will be constant :smile:

I’ve been playing the beta for Overwatch for some time now, and I can confidently say that comparing it to TF2 is a gross understatement. The game is incredibly innovative and unique in many aspects, and I’ve been enjoying the snot out of it. I pre-purchased it, because I have so much faith in how good it is. Everything about it is just… pristine.

2 Likes

I’m going to buy the Game sine I wasn’t in the beta

1 Like

We should make a team, call it “DoublePostWatch,” and Cronk can be the captain.

4 Likes