Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
‘My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!’

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Ozymandias King of Kings is based on an old poem by Percy Shelly. The color scheme of him was based off the cloths worn by Walter White in the season 5 episode 14 “Ozymandias”

The smaller figures featured with the King of Kings are Ozymandias’s most trusted Nobel-men one of which has earned the honor of carrying the great King of Kings scythe.

When someone makes the unwise decision to anger to Ozymandias. he takes his scythe and cures them of their ignorance by unbinding their wicked head from their body.

While some may believe they can defeat the great King of Kings by cowardly attacking from the rear, Ozymandias is one step ahead of them.

Please leave your thoughts about Ozymandias the great King of Kings. Though criticizing him to much would be unwise to say the least.

14 Likes

He’s pretty.

spectacular

I like the MOC, but after doing an English literature gcse I hate that poem…

nice moc ! and i really like the idea behind it :smiley:

This MoC looks awesome! When i saw the title of this post i had mad Civilization 4 vibes

Love the personality from this MOC, especially the guys carrying him around!

That’s rich! :smile:

All in all, not bad! The tan gives a good cloth look, and he has the armor plating. The only things I dislike are the trans-blue shells under his chest, they really break the flow of the body, and also the use of the Mask of Creation, but I can understand that, it’s a crown.

But he looks great!

Is he sacrificing millions to save billions?

Looks pretty alright.