Pahruhk, toa of stone

I decided I wanted to build a brown moc and through some experimentation I ended up with this space marine looking hunter character
Stores various weapons and tools on his body including twin blades that can be attached to his arms. His legs can also extend for whatever purpose he could need.

And of course his rifle

13 Likes

Like Pohatu but with a gun. nice.

BROTHERS

1 Like

looks very brown
although I do like the weapons and the way you used all those brown parts

I love how over-the-top this guy is. You can almost hear his weapons clanking together as he walks. The leg extension thing feels a little bit strange and unnecessary to me, though, it feels like a side effect of the build that you chose to portray as a feature rather than a bug. With what little height it adds, it seems like all it would really do is destabilize any pose he takes. Personally, I think it’d be best to either pretend that that’s not there or find a way to lock that build into place. Finally, that rifle is a very fun build. It goes so well with his over-the-top style. Oh, and the use of the Rahkshi spine is neat.

5 Likes

Yeah I suppose the legs are kinda useless but that was kinda just a side effect of the build that maybe would be useful in some very very niche thing. Doesn’t lock but it’s tight enough that it stays still.

2 Likes