Paige the fox, aka Monopoly’s questionable artwork part 2

I direct you to:

2 Likes

I’d like to keep whatever shred of dignity I still have intact, thank you. Whatever you choose to read into my silence is purely eisegesis; I reserve the right to deny any and all implication. =P

3 Likes

I’m pretty certain the thought processes behind this creation is illegal in several states and countries

3 Likes

This is a classic case of I’m not a furry but those thighs :hot_face: :skull:
Wait what who said that?

What I actually meant to say is this is some really good quality thigh uh I mean art

6 Likes

I really do like the style, also to Ghid, This honestly isn’t too exaggerated from an actual foxe’s anatomy.

That’s utterly false I’ve seen actual foxes their torsos are where they store their internal organs not their legs.

1 Like

torso is literally twice the length of the thigh
and triple the width

6 Likes

I didn’t say it was 100% exact did I? I said it isn’t too exaggerated. Foxes have large thighs and a good amount of their torso depth is their winter fur. They are actually much more slender than you would think.
A prime example of this is the tail.
For example

2 Likes

a fox’s thigh is still smaller in proportion to its body than other quadruped animals’ thighs are
it would be more reasonable to say this wasn’t too exaggerated in comparison to human anatomy because humans actually have longer thighs closer to the length of their torso than a fox does, but both comparisons don’t stack up because the drawing’s thigh is actually bigger than the entire torso by a lot

let’s not dance around the heart of the issue, which is this was never intended to be either realistic or proportional, monopoly’s crimes against humanity cannot be excused, and britain needs to be sunk to prevent monopoly from spreading his simpery around the globe
I’ve already planted the bombs and have made my escape

4 Likes

Ghid proving terrorism is the only way to deal with this stuff. :+1:

3 Likes

thank you for your constructive criticism I have now shortened the thigh and lengthened the torso

7 Likes

I see no differents at all

edit: ok now I do just that it’s very subtle

forgot to say but

ah yes war crimas the only way to stop things i don’t like

I think this should better illustrate the change

It’s subtle but I think it’s a big improvement

6 Likes

Me once I stop eating pasta every single day

11 Likes

Lord I’m glad nobody was overlooking my phone at work when I saw updates for this topic.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t understand ANY OF THIS but it’s definitely doesn’t explain Furry Murder

Why do we need to explain furry murder? You just do it. It is quite easy in fact.

1 Like

I heading for my bunker and prepping my war supplies
shading and stuff is getting really good btw

4 Likes

He’s mocking yah lack of proof reading in yah writing laddie.

Also, wow we have not seen a topic this busy in a while.

Or, in the words of Cronk: “She better watch how many Krabby Patties she’s eating.” Speaking of @Chronicler, what is your definition of ‘furry art?’ I am assuming not every anthromorphic character would be classed as such, but where do you think the line is personally?

@Eilrach I might help with the bunker renovations…

5 Likes