Painted my 05 minifigures.

So, I found some of my 05 minifigures a while back and wanted to paint them up. Turns out, the Visorak are molded differently for each one. I will try to make weapons for the rest of the Toa and see if I can find the rest of my visorak to paint those too. I might also try to make minifigures for Sidorak, Roodaka, and Keetongu, but that might not happen.

29 Likes

The paint jobs is pretty good, although it’s unfortunate you painted over the glow in the dark visorak. But whatever, these looks great!

Whoa!! Amazing what a few coats of paint can do. I kinda want to do the same now, but unfortunately I only have Nokama… Also the visorak look way better then I was expecting. Nice job.

Shouldn’t this go in artwork?

Because this is absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

I just put it in Paint because I normally classify what I do in a different category. When someone says art, most people think “Paintings”, I don’t really do that, I work on 3-dimensional things, some of them use paint but I haven’t really figured out a name for what I do yet.

2 Likes

These are actually really good and impressive. If these were the actual released versions, I would totally go out of my way to buy them.

I feel that the brickonicle sets from 05, 06, and 07 had so much potential, but Lego just didn’t put in quite enough effort to make it work.

1 Like

Uh
I totally agree with you on the sets. I thought the Mahri ones were a little weird, and it seemed like most sets included a giant mask.

Wow, The Visorak especially look amazing