Pakuru MOC (KyoryuYellow1138 edition)

Soooooo Shadezy is a guy on the Forums, and this is my version of his self-MOC, Pakuru!

While the original had an Avokhii, Shadezy himself said he wanted to give him a Huna, but lacked the part, so I took it upon myself to paint an extra blue Huna gray (because I lack the silver paint). Also, I made sure to give him teh trademark muscles.

Flexing le muscles.

Obligatory side view.

Obligatory back view.

Guitar hammer thingy. I decided to change the weapon because swords are too mainstream, and because he’s a Toa of Sonics, why not give him a guitar?

Dagger for assassinations and close quarters. Also, Rorzakh is there for some reason.

I gave him speaker things because Toa of Sonics. Two of them fold out from his muscles, and the other two are stored on the backs of his legs.

Here he is, brofisting (or brohoofing) Taryukyo.

Le brohug of doooooooooom!

Taryukyo: Help… me…

Pakuru: Good bye!
Taryukyo: Aaaagggghhhh
So, that was my rendition of Shadezy’s self-MOC. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I just noticed that this is the 2015th topic on the forums. To celebrate, I’ll add this video.

And this video.

And the Guile’s theme version.

All aboard the Hype Train (or Tractor)!
bionicle2015

7 Likes

well now
this
is a thing

Looks great! It’s a better version of my original Pakuru :smiley:
Could use a bit more armor around the legs though.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll see what I can do about the legs!

1 Like

Uh, dunno how the boosters attach, what size of pin that is, but there’s always the option of sticking one of the smaller almost claw like inika feet on the front.

1 Like

Beefy.

That is all.

Updated legs! Please ignore color scheme breakers, for the legs are still in the prototype stages!

I made the arms and guitar-hammer bigger to fit the larger legs.

1 Like

wait
Try giving him a Great Huna :smiley:

Like the one on Vakama Metru? I don’t have one…

Ah…
S’alright then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well now.
Pakuru’s awesome. Patron of the new 2015 line, wow.

1 Like

Update 2: Shtuff

Let’s take a look…

BEHIND THAT MASK!

4 Likes

I am reviving this topic from the dead to say

#YOU DIDN’T CITE ME FOR THE VIDEOS SO I NEVER SAW THIS

Anyway, it’s an alright MOC. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve scrapped it already though. :slight_smile:

Wait… You made those video’s?

1 Like

The second ones involving the Hype Tractor, yes. The SpiderGreg one was not made by me.

1 Like