Pal Pot, the blood hunter

This is Pal Pot. His one goal in life is to hunt your blood. No one’s quite sure what exactly that entails, but know that he will never stop until he manages to do so. Why? No one knows. Will he succeed? Most likely.

He hates pogos, he hates ponies, and he hates shaking, to the point where hearing any mention of the concepts will send him into a violent rage. The reason for this hatred is unclear - rumours say it’s due to a board game.

Pal Pot was made for the preliminary round of Moc League 2022.

25 Likes

Very cool moc. Love the hat and the cape.

He seems like the type to install a brutal dictatorship in Cambodia.

8 Likes

excellent.

Uh the moc looks pretty good. Very hunter-esque, especially with the hat, cape, bandolier, and rifle. Built well too, nice job.

accurate

4 Likes

silly little dictator

5 Likes

that was quick

5 Likes

TTV Boards lore is one of the best

This guy looks really cool. I appreciate he retains his skeleton face. The asymmetry really takes it home too

10/10!

5 Likes

Congrats on entering something in time lol (Unlike me, my intended entry was an hour late.)

Mans not lacking in the thigh department that’s for sure. Like the colour blocking and “ronin” like look too.

5 Likes

did you expect anything less from monopoly

6 Likes

oooo very cool and thic!

4 Likes

This is nice, and while i’d imagined him a bit more shiny and colourful, this is still a really cool moc.
obligatory joke about how no one will have context for this

4 Likes

Man, this is… much more impressive than I thought upon reading the title. This guy looks great! I love the hat, and his Terminator-esque face. Great work on making the Blood Hunter real!

4 Likes

10/10 looks pretty similar to how I imagined him.

4 Likes

Love the shaping, especially the head.

3 Likes

super cool build, love the head

3 Likes

That head design is great!

3 Likes