Pandemic Panda: Cast and Crew Update

Congratulations to the highest form from me to @Jake (from Statefarm), @prpldragon, and Avokah Tamer! Hope you enjoy being part of the staff over here! :smile:

12 Likes

Congrats @prpldragon and @Jake! :smile:

Thanks Var.

Rip in pieces Indi

7 Likes

Congratulations @prpldragon @Jake and Avokah, you guys should be awesome

I’d draw something for you guys to commemorate this, but I’ve got no idea what your self mocs are 8P

or what else I would draw if not those

3 Likes

Congratulations to the new Crew members! I’m glad Var is finally getting somewhat of a respite :laughing:

5 Likes

Working on it(;

2 Likes

Ayy, congatzia guys!

:cry:

RIP My wallet. I might not be able to resist…

5 Likes

The entirely @TakumaNuva room may finally come to fruition…

Congrats all!

3 Likes

Congrats, guys! :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! @IllustriousVar will they be on podcasts? maybe?

Thanks Var! I appreciate it!

Meanwhile, it’s nice to see @prpldragon @Jake and Avokah to be working with you guys with drawings, sound and editing!

3 Likes

It is really great to see you integrating community members into your family, and I can’t see anybody more deserving than @prpldragon for the job…

3 Likes

For @prpldragon

13 Likes

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
omgggggggggggggg
it’s so cute : D

7 Likes

So do you legit have purple hair? Cause if so that’s pretty awesome.

1 Like

yup~!

1 Like

Sweet! I myself have blue streaks, I like the look of colored hair a lot. Well congrats and I can’t wait to see your work on official channel stuff, that’ll be really cool.

3 Likes

this is cool

but the thing that makes me laugh is the thought of someone’s mouth opening upwards to the point where it goes up to their eyes

1 Like

I based it off of her picture:

I had to get that smile up that high, it’s too good not to XD

3 Likes

that’s… even higher, oh god the thought of that happening to someone in real life XD

4 Likes

Wow congrats to all of you guys especially @prpldragon

1 Like