Paranormal and General Creepy Stuff Discussion

There I was, walking down the hall, when I reach up and grabbed the attic pull-string for no reason. That’s when I noticed an eraser stuck to it.

my parents didn’t put it there, and I didn’t put it there. I don’t know how it got there.

2 Likes

that will forever be known as the spoopy eraser

8 Likes

So I just came out of TRU with some summer sets. While in there it was dead silent, and only one employee was at the register.

No music, no people. Just me, walking around the winding aisles of TRU looking for skeletons.

6 Likes

Where did this word come from anyway?

It’s way too similar to poopy for me.

A bootleg Halloween sign

3 Likes

Did you ask why there was no music?

2 Likes

It was probably late at night…right?

Yeah, it was about 9:50, and it was closing in ten minutes.

@Onyx_ I assume that it’s because they were about to close. Still though…

3 Likes

The Skullies under fluorescent light are 2spoopy

7 Likes

I come out to the room where dad’s computer is, and there’s a piece of paper that says “Complementary Coffee Feel Free to Help Yourself!” that was not there before.

With dad gone on a trip, only I ever come into this room, so how did that get here?

2 Likes

your dad came back early and is spookifying you.

2 Likes

Spooktastic

Not mine

4 Likes

I would post a spooky video, but it’s really not safe for this site

Spooky Coaster Tycoon

2 Likes

Kaisketer rug housen was a farm in Germany where people were tortured by a killer.

also the entire you tube channel named “Meat” https://www.youtube.com/user/meatsleep

1 Like

I like spooky things.

1 Like

Anything spoopy ever happen to you?

Walking around at night with only a flashlight gives me spooky Slender vibes, yo.

Lately, the concept of broadcast hijackings has sent chills down my spine. There’s just something so unsettling about the idea of a channel or radio station suddenly fading to static, not knowing what sort of wierd content the hijacker might present. Occurrences such as the Max Headroom Incident I find kinda funny, but then there’s stuff like the WKCR hijacking or the Wyoming Incident (despite being fake) that’s just so unnerving to me.

3 Likes

Anything that not’s normal with a TV or Radio is just scary.

2 Likes

The future of humans everybody

3 Likes