Paranormal and General Creepy Stuff Discussion

I love having my jimmies rustled by spooki stuff.

Please share any real/believable paranormal encounters/experiences that you or someone else has had, or anything creepy/scary that you have found either IRL or on the interwebs, such as ghost sightings.

NO CREEPYPASTAS, and nothing too scary that might scar younger users (spoiler them if you must).

I’ll kick things off with the death of Elisa Lam, who after a strange video footage of her acting strangely in an elevator, has inexplicably been found dead in a sealed water tank.

4 Likes

There are a lot of creepy things you might find deep in the woods.
Hence why I don’t go into them, at all.
The beach is where it’s at. Unless you go to far out.
So just stay locked away in your room, forever.

4 Likes

Sorry if you get 2spooked

2 Likes

The second video actually seems legit…i’m scared now…
Either this guy was a prank caller with extremely good acting (in which case I don’t know why he would put in so much effort in doing), or something a lot more sinister…he seems very distressed and seems like he is being hunted down by someone or something…

But if these “extra dimensional beings” have already infiltrated the military 7 years ago (when this video was recorded), why haven’t they’ve done anything since? Unless they are and we don’t know it…

1 Like

THEY DID. THE THIRD VIDEO.

7 Likes

They invaded the animu

1 Like

sigh

I like how the guy in the third video decided “Y’know, I think I’ll film this skeleton toy shimmyin’ n’ shakin’ to the tune of Japanese cartoon intro song.”

I once saw a large black widow spider at a summer camp when I was 11 or 12. Pretty spooky

2 Likes

I imagine faces coming out of things, thin air or my eye lids when they’re closed. not sure if imagination tho

…Oh also I keep finding centipedes occasionally invading my home…how the heck do they get there

1 Like

Whenever I’m home alone I hear voices calling my name.

2 Likes

The third video scared me so much! Like did anyone else see that skeleton!?!??! It was scary as can be! Lol

I first read faces as feces :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Spongebob videos in g major are creepy

4 Likes

Schizophrenia can be pretty creepy at times. Voices without bodies insulting you, or ordering you around…

Jeez thats creepy.

2 Likes

I don’t know whose idea it was to make this Sesame Street skit, but nothing screams creepy like a disembodied rubber band face with a monotone voice.

4 Likes

That is way too creepy for Sesame Street. Heil 10

One time I was using my Wii but the sensor bar was never plugged in. Probably not a ghost more like a glitch in the matrix sort of thing.

7 Likes

I saw three black widow spiders on my front porch once

2SPOOPY4ME

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/44aGjpoGpW/

https://instagram.com/p/4Y2mt5oGgT/?taken-by=becky.sloan