Parmecian Islands - World Painter Map

Hi all. I’ve made a new Minecraft map called the Parmecian Islands. It is a World Painter map, and if you don’t know what that is, go find out! It’s a great program.

This map took about 1 or 2 hours to make, but it was still fun. The map has no resources, no ores and such, so it is not survival friendly. So, I recommend that you play in creative mode. Also, there are no man-made structures other than some signs that I placed.
I also recommend using Optifine. Optifine is a great program to use, especially for this map which has a resource pack inside the save file.
Also, be sure to turn your brightness down to moody, which looks amazing on this map.

Images: (The texture pack I’m using in these screenshots is unfortunately not available atm)

So, as you can see, with the resource pack, Optifine, and brightness turned down it makes things look a lot more realistic.

Go ahead and use this map for whatever you want. You can show this map to your friends and make them jealous!

And lastly, here’s the link for the download: Dropbox - World.zip - Simplify your life
Please tell me if the download doesn’t work.

Enjoy!

21 Likes

This looks really cool! How would it look with shaders?

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t really know. I think that the resource pack makes it look like it already has shaders.

awesome job!

1 Like