Partuka V2 (Self MOC revamp)

Hey guys, I’m back with another moc. This one’s a revamp of my self MOC Partuka. I was really not liking the looks of the old one, so the revamped one has a lot more details added on. Almost everything is new as well, seeing as the only two parts that are really the same are the torso and thighs. And the torso has tons of added detail anyways. So yeah, I’m pretty happy with the improvements. But anyways, here are the pictures.

And just for fun, here’s the original:

Hope you enjoyed!

41 Likes

Those are some sexy legs

3 Likes

It was a compliment lmao, I really enjoy the moc

2 Likes

Those legs look amazing

1 Like

Everything has a very high amount of detail, but I feel that the lower arms are a little too thin.

3 Likes

This is really nice, especially the legs. I also enjoy the green bits. But I’d definitely suggest lengthening (and bulking up) the lower arms. They’re so short compared to everything else.

1 Like

For some reason his upper body feels like a scaled-up Metru torso. While I agree with Rocka that the lower arms are a bit scrawny, this is still a great build overall.

2 Likes

I don’t really see an issue with the length in the arms, but I agree that they could be thicker. What do you recommend I do to fix this?

CCBS shells could help. This MOC (by @RaptorTalon) has a good build.

Imgur

2 Likes

I guess? I kinda wanted to make this moc more proportional though, and I don’t want to make the forearms too thick. Usually they are kinda thin IRL. I’ll probably bulk them up a little, but I think the CCBS might be a little much. Thanks for the suggestion though.

2 Likes

Dawww, Thanks for the praise.

And thanks for bringing @Stuubh MOC to my attention. It looks fantastic! Though I do agree with the others about the arms. All in all though, it’s a solid build with some great potential. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

2 Likes

Is it possible to add more metru armour to the forearm?
Other than that great moc!

1 Like

I think I might add some system. But I’ll try that too.
Also for anyone who’s interested, there is instructions on the lower legs on the how-to moc tutorial topic.