Payinku's new Self-mocs

Post redacted for being off-topic -legomaster

Eh. I’m not a fan. The colour schemes are a bit too all over the place. Too many colours, not placed very good, I just don’t like it. :confused:

EDIT:

Ooh, I gotta read the dates on topics. :neutral_face:

Hey, you know, you’re a really negative and mean person. I don’t like that.

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/f5NArm7.gif

7 Likes

Dude. Take a look at your own moc and try to tell me that it is half as good as these. Just because @Payinku criticized your moc truthfully instead of praising it doesn’t mean you have to bash his to get even. Next time you want to insult somebody, look at yourself first and make sure that you have room to talk.

And this, is quite accurate as well.

9 Likes

I can’t say that a civil discourse will necessarily follow this

@Political_Slime @Waj @Chronicler @legomaster1378

a bit of mod attention plz

4 Likes

Uh, yeah, let’s either go back to discussing the MOC itself, or just let this topic rest in peace.

5 Likes

The villager variant is nice, though the green on the stud shooter is odd, the larger version is just a mess. Burnt orange, gold, two types of Trans blue, two types of trans green, white, silver. And it’s not all distributed very well. On top of that, he’s basically Kopaka 2015 just with different colors of the armor and some tiny variations.

I realize this is probably outdated imagery of your self mocs but I gave my thoughts on how these look.