People Building Bionicle Sets Incorrectly

Merge this if it exists, but…
Look what I fund on amazon.

They have the hips on wrong for every rahkshi, but in lerahk they used a red hand!
HOW!?

Anyway, use this topic for anytime you’ve facepalmed at someone’s Lego mistakes.

19 Likes

I’m impressed they did that on a decent quality backdrop

5 Likes

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

4 Likes

Just saw this…

“Legos are my favorite constraction toy. In fact, my favorite accessory was Lerahk”.

7 Likes

Since when was Onewas torso that long?

9 Likes

Do these people not have the instructions? This can tie into how people price gouge with certain sets. Do these people not realize what they are holding? Yeah, this is a children’s toy line, but at the same time: You have instructions right there!

4 Likes

-Insert every toyfair ever-

10 Likes

Malum’s arm is always flipped backwards for some reason

6 Likes

I do. Simply so that I can destroy it later.

3 Likes

Okay then…

5 Likes

One must certainly wonder the circumstances that cause these mishaps.

There have been times I’ve seen people with instructions mess up, so I’m sure inexperience and simple negligence are the main problem. Still though, there are cases where it’s hard to believe you can mess up that badly.

5 Likes

Hey. You shouldn’t be surprised. Besides. I’ll be a nice overlord. I promise.

Anyways. Here’s something relevent. When I was 6 I was a part of this homeschooling group. We’d meet at various member’s houses to do some educational activity. There was one kid who had a decent colection of Bionicles at his house. But I just couldn’t help noticing that he built many of them wrong. I tried to get him to fix the mistakes but he ignored me. This disgusted 6 year old me.

8 Likes

Okay.
If you aren’t a good leader, I’ll reinstate the normal system and put you on the List.
Wait a second…
I think you’re already there…

Is that you?

Also, one time I left the instructions for a figure somewhere, and I built him from picture memory.
I put the Inika torso on backwards.
(Keep in mind, I was young)

6 Likes

how do people even do this ?? xD

Edited the title for clarity and for easy understandability. -political_indigowajognmaster1378

While this is a not-so-well-known topic for me, I tend to have arguments with my friend who does not push the axles all the way in. He claims that I’m a neat freak, but I’m just strict to the point where the axle belongs.

7 Likes

Thank you

And, I agree. I saw someone do that, and it always bothered me.
Unfortunately, it was in a display case, so I couldn’t fix it.

@Atomik, do what?

3 Likes

Edited the title - there is no such thing as Bionicles, there are Bionicle Sets. My mistake, I didn’t realise it earlier. -DG_Eddie

Sorry for the second title editing. I have seen guys who turn Takadox’ arms around, because “That’s better”. I freaked out on them.

8 Likes

Oh, look, now we have On Amazon Today! :smile:

1 Like

I went back on amazon to see if I could find any more mistakes, and sure enough…

They built Tahu backwards.

Bet that’s not so bad. Let’s look at Gali Nuva.

While she’s not built wrong, that is some awful posing.

Wonderful…

Oh wait, she is built wrong.

The pins in her feet are supposed to be farther back, symmetrical, and have small spacers on them.

That’s where one of the spacers went.

Did you like how I named the pictures?

10 Likes

Why…just why?