Pestilence (RP topic)

Suddenly, a plague doctor wearing a ring stood up, and shot a beam from the ring at Æhnyir. The glowing Seal of Solomon appeared in front of Æhnyir’s chest, and his form began to “glitch”.

Æhnyir’s body started to seemingly split in half , and a red fiery mist-like form was torn from his body. The spirit was was pulled away by the Ring of Solomon’s tractor beam, and moved towards Amadeus’ body.
The spirit was then absorbed into Amadeus’ dagger wound, and Amadeus rose up on his own.

A chant began among the Plague doctors, low at first. Amadeus took a few steps forward his chest
Rising and falling with gasps of air.
The chanting grew louder.

Amadeus suddenly stopped in his tracks, smoke rising from his body. Suddenly he combusted, bursting into flames.
The chanting reached its peak volume, as Amadeus’ flaming, flailing form roared in pain.
There was a large fiery explosion, and a monstrous, demonic figure hovered high into the air.

The cultists kneeled down, bowing before The newly reincarnated Magician.

Finally. I have been…reborn…” The Magician rasped
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater

Rohan cowered behind a chair.The two bears roared and charged at the Magician, swiping their great paws.

The Magician rose higher into the air, charring them to a crisp.

Foolish mortals, thinking theh can kill me with two pitiful furry beasts.” he said, as fireballs appeared in both claws.

This is real power…” he said as he incinerated a group of cultists with the flames.

Æhnyir took his blade, the balance that was once within himself was gone. He stood up, feeling the dark power now gone.
“Magician, you’ve made a mistake and now you will suffer for it.”
it wasn’t Æhnyir’s voice that spoke, it was more divine and heavenly. Errapel was speaking through Æhnyir.

Æhnyir’s body took form and became like that of an angel, growing wings and a halo. White angelic fire sparked from its hands as the being flew up. Æyapel was now ready to face the Magician.

The Magician laughed.
Oh really? How? I am free. You no longer have the power to hold me down in that literal hellhole anymore.

Raphael flew up beside Æyapel. “You forget that you also have me to face.” He declared.

Hydronicus rose up, pointing his sword at The Magician.
“And me.”
@meepinater
@Jcton
@Runa

All power is finite, your time will come to an end
Æyapel spoke, sword in hand, it took the while flames and enchanted the blade with the white flames. The blade now the abilities of the fire and burned with a brilliant white flame.

Rohan stood up.
“A-And me.” He said, still unsure.

The Magican grinned.
Do thy worst.

With that, he suddenly darted through the air, a wave of fireballs blasting at everyone.
@meepinater
@Jcton
@Runa

Rohan yelped and dove to the ground, narrowly dodging a fireball.

The magician dashed to the left at incredible speeds, leaving an afterimage of his form as he stopped in front of Rohan.
The Magician twirled around, before lobbing a fireball at Rohan from his claws.

Rohan scrambled out of the way.
He snapped his fingers and an army of wasps, hornets, bees, and yellowjackets flew into the room and swarmed the Magician, stinging and biting at him.

Æyapel simply swatted the fireball away with its white flaming blade. The armored being didn’t seem that bothered by the presence of any flame or fire. It flew at the magician aiming to strike it with its sword.

The sword scraped off The Magician’s thick stony armor. He flew towards Æyapel and slashed at him with his flaming claws.

@meepinater
On contact with him, the bees and wasps ignited and turned into burning sparks.

Rohan’s hopeful face fell as the insects died.
The remaining bugs backed away and retreated.

Æyapel would try to parry any attack, though an occasional one would go through and have little effect. It seemed Æyapel had a resistance against flames.

The Magician darted back, blasting flames at Æyapel from both claws like Iron Man gauntlets.

Again flames are not effective in damaging the winged being. Æyapel returned the magician’s attack by sending a fire ball of white angelic fire at the magician.

The Magician stuck out one of his claws, and he caught the fireball, decaying it in his hands. The Magician decided to take a more “hands-on” a approached and sent of flurry of claw slashes at Æyapel.
@Jcton

Meanwhile, in the back corner, Arkan had been working on an Evocation circle. He finished it and breathed a sigh, before filling it with magic, the circle and above air becoming white light.

The Magician dashed towards Arkan, lobbing fireballs at him as he attempted to stop him from completing the ritual.