Pet topic

This is completely right. I’ve always been somewhat afraid of cats, but then my friend got one, but that cat is the exception.

2 Likes

My family has one dog, a bunny, a bunch of chickens, seven goats, a miniature horse (he’s a huge jerk) and some fish. It’s petty cool most of the time. Most of the time…

2 Likes

Animal overload. How much does it cost to maintain all of that?

1 Like

My family only has one dog but we’re fine with just having him as it is. Even though my sister constantly begs my parents to get a second dog.

1 Like

How are they selfish?

By not caring about their owners at all. This isn’t an uncommon animal trait, but it’s a bad one to have in pets.

4 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

@Omega_Tahu I have no idea how much it costs XD

3 Likes

I think dogs care too much about their owners, they’re needy. Cats are independent.

2 Likes

Depends on how needy.[quote=“Chilly_Productions, post:28, topic:22729”]
Cats are independent.
[/quote]

You could say the same about a gorilla or your jerk of a neighbor, none of which you’d want as pets. Cats can be independent, but they also would likely eat your dead body without a second thought. Cats are needy. They’ll leave if you don’t give them want they want or at worst scratch you. Cats will often go from person to person until a sap gives it food. They have no loyalty or usefulness in any way. As pets they’re terrible to have.

1 Like

If you can generalize cats, I can generalize dogs.

Cats don’t think corpses have any value, unlike humans.

Have you ever had a cat? Cats meow at you to get what they want, I don’t think an owner can miss 35 meows. Cats only want food and to be let out of the house.

Cats scratch you when they feel threatened.

That’s the sap’s fault.

TRAITOR!

They can kill rodents and have also alarmed people to fires.

4 Likes

I have 2 feesh and a Beagel

1 Like

A majority of cats have a behavior that I don’t like. Dogs overall tend to be more malleable.

I’ve seen and heard of many instances of cats scratching some because they stopped petting them or wouldn’t give them something.

Over a period of time a cat will ditch an owner on a whim.

So can other animals. Cats Don’t do anything particularly amazing to make them stand out, and they still come with plenty of negatives.

1 Like

I have heard people I know talk about cats that act differently. I think you believe dogs are unique because you choose to stay near them, and therefore know them more.

And I’ve heard many instances of murderers, that means every person is a murderer!

/s

I searched Google, there aren’t that many cases of cats leaving on a whim. The articles could be one-sided, the owned could be mistreating the cat.

What do dogs do, sniff well?

Some people don’t want to walk a dog 2-3 times a day.

1 Like

For some reason I’ve always wanted a pet crocodile in my backyard. :confused:

Then again, who doesn’t want a killing machine as your own?

1 Like

Nevermind it just died.

8 Likes

I like dogs, but I have an allergy.
It sucks.

1 Like

I’m calling PETA!

/s

1 Like

Oh boy… This isn’t going to be any more different than the house topic…

I’m counting my dad’s and grandparents as my own since I hang out with them the most. Here we go.

deep breath
8 dogs
4 cats
2 parrots
1 turtle
Buncha fish
And whatever squirrel or lizard that lives on my garden.

4 Likes

A lot of fishies and a Parrot. Had a German Shepard when I was a ye baby, but i dont remember her.

2 Likes