Phobos, Harbinger of Stone

My self moc has custom legs that allow for ankle and leg armouring, it utilises the Mahri armour you use here and ball joints on pistons, it adds bulk and I personally think they look quite solid. I’m sure you could rework my design to your style :smiley:

@Kardax It sounds like something that would work well for my next wave of MOCs, which i’m currently in the process of finishing up and making adjustments to. They’re intended to look very exposed and robotic, so pistons could work well there.

Explains the more open points of the mocs, I’ll have to keep an eye out for them :slight_smile:

This guy has a great color scheme. The orange and the brown work well together. I also like the look of the hammer (?) that he is holding. Overall, great job

I’m a little iffy on the carapar parts as I feel it does a clash a little bit with the orange, but it’s not a deal breaker for me. Plus the build looks solid…heh…solid…

Also I feel the brown is either a little lacking or overshadowed by the orange. Again, it’s not a deal breaker. It’s just something I happened to notice. Like, I feel like I should notice the brown, but I notice the orange above all else.

Either way, I like this MOC.

@ChaoticTempleKnight I can definitely see why you’d be a bit iffy on the colours. From when I first introduced the Keetorange into the build I knew it was going to be quite divisive. It initially took a while to grow on me, since the yellow was kind of a last minute addition to make the colour scheme a bit more vibrant.

1 Like