Phobos, The disciple of Mata-Nui

When Mata-Nui died while finally defeating Makuta, there became a sudden and unexplained feeling of a void that was missing something. And the universe stepped in, unknown ancient forces that play into the creation of everything cats down a moon from the heavens and gave it life, This new deity was dawned Phobos. He landed at where it all began, at what use to be the island of Mata-Nui, he was born without a mask until he saw the temple of Mata-Nui. he ripped it from the ground, right from the very roots of the foundation and dawned it as a mask. He is a twoering figure that is good and pure by creation and design. He was given the staff of creation in which he was Although his existence is a lonely one as he is a giant deity with no one to share creation with, not even a brother like Mata-Nui had. Thousands of stories tall he watches from the heavens where he can’t see the pain. (I got the temple of Mata-Nui piece from a bionicle board game)

15 Likes

Nice idea with that Toa Canister lid for a head. The legs however, being primarily technic built look rather blocky and need a bit of improvement.

2 Likes

Actually I got if from this board game (G31390 Quest for Makuta Adventure Game | Brickipedia | Fandom) but I get it same difference. And yes I know how the legs look, and tbh there kinda unstable to so I’m trying to fix both.

1 Like

I know, it’s just the same piece as a canister lid:

2 Likes

Interesting concept, I like what you’ve done with it.

1 Like

Thanks dude