Phosphorous

I’m sorry, but this theoretical advantage has fallen to the real-world advantage of a justified cause. Winger’s greatest weapon is something that you haven’t the means to counter, and unlike the simp mocs thus far, it advocates for the well-being of actual bats.

As for the actual moc…

Phosphorous is a… something, which reflects well here as his… features, distinctly unique to a… something are easily identifiable. As being… something. What am I looking at, aside from a humanoid?

There’s only one photo, and the left arm is entirely obscured. The hips seem quite wide, but then again I am only inferring their placement since I can’t actually see it. The head is unique, but the conical shape of the back is a bit of a wasted opportunity for similar design elements to appear.

Regardless, the fact that the bat pfp users have immediately retaliated shows the behavior of prey in a corner. I’m going to look into that white nose syndrome site and see if there’s any way to assist that cause.

7 Likes

YES!

The opposition is growing stronger! We must stand our ground against the bats and their mechs!

Don’t worry, I’ll join in on the fight myself, joining the opposition, standing my ground against the bats… with a bat?

That aside, I do agree, the head is genuinely amazing, and so is the rest of the moc! Nice lore too so yeah c:

3 Likes

“Torture” is mentioned once in Meatloaf’s bio. Meatloaf wasn’t a part of the Bat O’Clock campaign and the rest of the Bat Brigade was given no warning that T4k4nuv4 intended to introduce her. As the leader and spokesperson of the Bat Brigade, I am sorry for any offences caused and I must implore that we do not share these sadistic ideals.

1 Like

Monopoly how does Waffles feel about the continuing bat conflict?

3 Likes

Probably just another pawn in his game. Using a well meaning bat to fein a truce he intended to break. It’s vile.

5 Likes

but a brief perusal

There’s one photo, because the build is…

not good. I’ll take a couple other photos in the morning, when the lighting isn’t so crappy, to expose the true horrors of this war.

5 Likes

All is fair in love and war!

I can’t hear you over the sound of

Beating everything else.

I think this is further proof the bat simps don’t care about actual bats…

Maybe they really are the bad guys…

6 Likes

Wait, where did that come from? I’m confused.

Such is the human condition, unfortunately.

4 Likes

I’m just saying that you’re out here making fungus’s that already hurt bats more potent, and that somehow helps save bats? I don’t understand the leap in logic Ghid made.

Winger used the plight of real-world bats and your response has soundly stuck to ‘WE’RE WINNING’ which implies you either didn’t read the topic (which I doubt) or the simp side is apathetic to actual bats.

Because much like the bat egirls, it doesn’t actually exist. And the moc advocates for the wellbeing of real bats. Can’t future science your way out of this one.

I’m still uninvolved, for now. It appears Winger doesn’t need my help to thrash the opposing side.

6 Likes

Oh wait, I didn’t see that they added to the post. Anyway, the as the battle with Chronicler yesterday decided, this war doesn’t adress reality and as a work of fiction, anything goes with the hand wave explanation of

1 Like

Just like in the RRR and RRR plotline, I find that you and I are on opposite sides of the battlefield.

2 Likes

TLDR, that conflict ended with there being no need to have things explained scientifically and that anything goes with the justification of Future Science. Regardless, due to both the nature of the conflict and the platform we’re on, it’s unreasonable for you to assume that one can be aware of each and every edit made to a post after its been read.

1 Like

i think you all forget we have the power of gods and anime on our side

3 Likes

Don’t forget

He updated the post within 8 minutes of it going up. I saw it before I replied, and you replied after me. I’m not saying it was there when you first read it, but it’s not like Winger intentionally used it to deceive.

2 Likes

that too