Phosphorous

I’m just saying that you’re out here making fungus’s that already hurt bats more potent, and that somehow helps save bats? I don’t understand the leap in logic Ghid made.

Winger used the plight of real-world bats and your response has soundly stuck to ‘WE’RE WINNING’ which implies you either didn’t read the topic (which I doubt) or the simp side is apathetic to actual bats.

Because much like the bat egirls, it doesn’t actually exist. And the moc advocates for the wellbeing of real bats. Can’t future science your way out of this one.

I’m still uninvolved, for now. It appears Winger doesn’t need my help to thrash the opposing side.

6 Likes

Oh wait, I didn’t see that they added to the post. Anyway, the as the battle with Chronicler yesterday decided, this war doesn’t adress reality and as a work of fiction, anything goes with the hand wave explanation of

1 Like

Just like in the RRR and RRR plotline, I find that you and I are on opposite sides of the battlefield.

2 Likes

TLDR, that conflict ended with there being no need to have things explained scientifically and that anything goes with the justification of Future Science. Regardless, due to both the nature of the conflict and the platform we’re on, it’s unreasonable for you to assume that one can be aware of each and every edit made to a post after its been read.

1 Like

i think you all forget we have the power of gods and anime on our side

3 Likes

Don’t forget

He updated the post within 8 minutes of it going up. I saw it before I replied, and you replied after me. I’m not saying it was there when you first read it, but it’s not like Winger intentionally used it to deceive.

2 Likes

that too

this means that the side that thinks harder will win no matter what, since the other side isn’t putting thought into the logistics of the conflict. I’m not taking a side in this war, at least not yet, but the bats will be shouting future science as they get stomped underfoot by a more powerful pathogen.

the bat fans are only hurting themselves here, and it’s evident your commander in chief disagrees with certain approaches.

5 Likes

I’m not saying that he intentionally tried to trip us up, but I will say that after initially reading it, I was more focused on the comments than rechecking the original post

Just to interject, the blurb about helping the bats was in the original post. An edit that significant would show up as an orange edit pencil in the upper right of the first post, which, as you may notice, it lacks.

but also folks build war flame wars are fun and all but it’s really ultimately not about the canon advantage, it’s just about fun mocs and art and finding cool, funny ways to one-up each other

so like

cheel

7 Likes

The Mites side has already proven themselves willing to fall back on the Future Science Rehotric, I simply present my arguments much the same without any facade of realism.

Also, I guess I did misread the bats thing, so I’ll take the L there. Though I do consider it an out of character post that has no bearing on the actual conflict.

1 Like

we like to see the biological warfare.

when?

Kids used to throw basketballs at his head when he was in middle school. C’mon we all know that’s the real reason he’s so bitter

As you said, the head is quite good. The rest of the moc looks less good, but not awful, though I wonder what the torso looks like

I’m just gonna ignore the 6.3 million posts that were made in this topic because they weren’t there when I started writing this

8 Likes

One of Chronicler’s topics.

says the war criminal
nice moc, I like the lower arms for some reason

he has a good point, dont just say “it dosent work, we have this”, explain exactly why it dosent work

3 Likes

Why bother? Futuristic technology is why. Any more detailed explanation we make is just decoration for that umbrella explanation.

At least I tried to explain it through stretched logic that was albeit improbable, but at least I tried. Just “future science” is not gonna cut it when the bats are dealing with real life diseases. :frowning:

2 Likes

Fictional bats dealing with real life diseases augmented with future science?

I fail to see how other future science would be unable to address the issue.