Photography stuff

I’ve been into photography, mainly lego and toy related, for somewhere around 2 and a half years maybe, starting sometime around 2018 with a little bit of dabbling here and there prior. A friend suggested I should make a topic for it here a while back so uh. Here we are I guess.

37 Likes

Nice shots! I especially like the last one, is it based off of anything?

1 Like

man this stuff sucks
and the whole topic is oriented weird I’m surprised you knew how to make one

It’s about time you made this; the rest of the world has been deprived of your photography skills

Now you keep updating this you hear?

2 Likes

No, it’s not based on any preexisting content. It’s a shot I did for a contest the arts center in my town was holding last August about legacy

@Ghid uhhhh maybe, after all I’m the same person who disappeared from flickr for months on end and only just came back

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING! - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

They look gorgeous! I’d like to see more.

1 Like

Probably one of my personal favorite shots, an older one but honestly it’s one I’m super proud of

7 Likes

Hecc yea

2 Likes

Some space themed shots I did a while back and one from more recently.

6 Likes

A new shot from yesterday with a figure I just got around like, Tuesday

3 Likes

Nice work as always pal

1 Like

Haven’t updated this topic in uh. 23 days wow ok. Figured I’d update it with some slightly different stuff. While a lot of what I do is based around toy photography I also really enjoy doing things like street photography and capturing people and trying to convey some kind of underlying story of where they’re from or culturally etc. If I’m being honest half the time I don’t even know exactly what those things being said are but I certainly hope the emotion of it comes through.

5 Likes

This is all excellent content. Great job!

1 Like

A character I came up with sometime earlier in the year on the fly responding to a friend’s art tweet. Barry the space cowboy. He likes flaming hot cheetos. That’s it that’s the character. Do I get my oscar now

4 Likes

yeah ok heres your oscar

4 Likes

I’d like to thank my mom, and my dad, and my cat, but not Jeff. Jeff knows what he did.

6 Likes

A lot of what I’ve shared thus far has been more recent, save for some from sometime last year, so I decided to share some much older ones from back in the archaic year of 2018 when I was getting started with this. They’re far less refined and I could spend a chunk of this text wall talking about their problems, but I still wanted to share 'em cause I do have somewhat of a nostalgic soft spot for them. I had to start somewhere and this was it.

Uploading: 30174389538_1009c24a9b_o.jpg…

3 Likes

why did you drown distraxx

2 Likes

he stole the national treasure

1 Like

Haven’t posted anything here since uh. Since July wow. Well anyway here’s some stuff I didn’t post in that time.

6 Likes

i like the dead guy with visible skin on his chest yet dead

1 Like