Piraka moc ccbs

Besides the lower arms, he doesn’t look bad, but not amazing either.

Why not it’s as clear as day

It might be because it is blurry

I’d recommend pointing a lamp or clearing a spot (probably both) becuase I can barely see anything.

Check out my chibi bionicle I did another piraka as chibi

Literally a minifigure with the piraka head on top.

You could at least add a bit more complexity like Jang did with his.

The camera blur is strong with this one.

Well do you have any suggestions that I can make ID love to make it sorry for being rude

I suggest making a small body with tiny ccbs oarts instead of putting the head on a minifig, it will help a lot!

I’ll reply for her.
(Or not)

Look around on the boards. Take notes on the construction of mocs, look at what they might have done to get that torso armor just like that, or how they got the arms to attach. look through your collection, and try and experiment with the CCBS line. try finding ways of mixing it with old bionicle, aside from plopping a head on top and calling it a day.

TL;DR: Try looking around, take INSPIRATION (don’t copy), and experiment. don’t be generic, try and be unique.

And also, try getting a better background, or a better camera. Dark backgrounds for lighter mocs, light backgrounds for darker mocs.

1 Like

1 Like

Well now that looks a bit more interesting, the head looks kinda off, but the custom torso looks quite interesting, good job!

All you need are better quality pics and you are good to go.

Ok, it looks like ya used a narrow CCBS torso, instead of the tiny ones from the protector set. Without that torso, the arms look stumpy and disproportionate, along with the legs. And it bears repeating: Either have a steady hand, get a tripod, or get a better camera. the pic is blurry as all get out.

In short, MUCH more room for improvement.

The torso is custom I’ll send a pic with the chest armor

1 Like

Stop posting photos not related to the Moc

If it is a gif of photo to critique can be allowed

But posting the same Moc on a separate topic can be spam

Is it spam if it’s my moc

If it is showing small updates
Or showing the build a bit more yes

But if it is a Moc anybody can find by searching it up
No
It can also be taken as promotion to get your Moc more attention

2 Likes

The legs look awkwardly attached, and the arms and legs need to be a tad longer to support the skeleton.

1 Like

Any other suggestions love to here them

Any suggestions for new mocs love to here them

Please don’t double-post. If you could read through the site rules topic, that would be awesome. Thanks! --Winter_Smith

I was referring to the tiny moc ya did.