Pit Takea

It was a mutated version of the shark Takea affected by the mutagen of the pit.

For the assembly and modifications I used a reference image from “Hydraxon’s tale”, the complicated part has been using the pridak head as the base of the fin for this Rahi.

For the upper jaw I was planning to use a Hero Factory ammo strip in flat silver to keep the color scheme in order. The black strip is temporary until the piece in question can be found.

For the back segment I made a space for a connector pin to leave the figure on a display base.

I had forgotten to add this photo :laughing:

Finally, I recently took the time to work on the instructions for these two rahi, you can visit my Deviantart page if you are interested.

25 Likes

that is quite the impressive work you did there. didnt think that design could be adapted so well with constraction parts

4 Likes

This is a very good replica of the artwork. It was very creative on the part of the artist to work so many Pridak parts into the shark (particularly the head as a fin), and it’s just as creative for you to use the same parts in a physical build (again, particularly to figure out how to insert the weird head shape in the middle of a torso).

Now I kind of want to see such heavy Barraki parts usage for their other respective Rahi.

I do have one question though: How would the tail look if you only used one Pridak foot piece? The art clearly only uses one, but I can also imagine that the flat bottom of a single foot might look a bit awkward.

4 Likes

I have tried one but it is empty at the back, however it looks more appropriate for the size of the tail of the figureI have tried one but it is empty at the back, however it looks more appropriate for the size of the tail of the figure

2 Likes