Pit version of Brutaka

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I’ll post a break down pictures of this figure when I can.

23 Likes

I don’t think either of these goals are physically possible

13 Likes

This version of Pit Brutaka looks really amazing
I love how the parts are layered around his body are perfectly placed
I see no bad or weird gasps in him of the parts
I definitely see pit Brutaka would look like :+1:
Great job

2 Likes

Ah this moc is looking pretty good. I’ve always liked the black/yellow marbling + pearl gold color scheme most Pit Brutakas have, and the spines and jagged armor looks about accurate to what you’d expect. Shaping is nice as well, great job.

5 Likes

I like how you almost repeated this word for word

5 Likes

Well all I can do is try. But the reason The other one is so high is because I’m not really wanting to do the female moc because of dirty-minded people out there.

3 Likes

From I’ve personally seen around here, you won’t get dirty comments unless you make a dirty design. If you sexualize the build, someone’s gonna say something, but keep it reasonable and the regulars around here will be reasonable as well. 99.99% of germs us are pretty tame.

Btw I really like the armor arrangement on this guy. Everything blends very well.

7 Likes

The problem is there aren’t enough active users here to get any post 1000 likes

Now about the moc, I’ve always liked the black/yellow marbling + Pearl gold colour scheme…

6 Likes

Okay it’s just that I’m very subconscious about it and My girlfriend told me how she wanted it. No there no dirty any thing it’s realistic.

2 Likes

it’s the same moc

4 Likes

there’s enough bat simps on the boards that this is feasible :grimacing:

4 Likes

MrMorbnopoly
Redstripepakari
Enturb
Cordax
Senit
Moocowsrock
Dunetoa
ToaOfPlastic
MakutaOisli
T4k4nuv4
PhilliamII
Traykar

I only count 11 simps

8 Likes

the power of the silent majority

5 Likes

he’s dead

3 Likes

Okay then
only 10 simps

3 Likes

Looks amazing, though if you wanted to be a bit more accurate, Brutaka was supposed to have a dorsal fin after the mutation.

5 Likes

maybe a phantoka wing?

3 Likes

Love that he’s got bell bottoms

4 Likes

you forgot garvox

3 Likes

we can count ourselves lucky he never actually made a bat

4 Likes