Pixi, Protector of Sprite

I was going to enter this into the Protector of Junk Food contest, but then I ran out of time.

Since he represents Sprite, I made him a merman.

He has a Sprite cannon on his back.

He has a dagger stored there, too.

Yup, that’s about it!

1 Like

The build seems odd and the coloring isn’t that great with different Trans colors.

And the background well…

Looks pretty messy IMO…

1 Like

Try a protector of jungle mask

I don’t have any protector masks. This is literally the only green mask I own.
@Saxton Yeah, I can see that, I guess.
@BlueCel I wanted to try a unique build. The trans colors are a result of me owning no green CCBS, and very little trans green. Also, what’s wrong with the background? The MOC is against a white wall.

There are two kinds of results for using a “unique” build. Result A. You either become famous for it or it helps improve the moc. Result B. Good job, you made a Frankenstine out of bionicle parts.

I’m guessing you’re saying I made the latter.

First: not appreciating the cynicism, but, hey, this is the internet. Second, at least it turned out better than this:

I’m trying to figure out what you were trying to go for, a humanized thing of lucky charms, or a mistake. I don’t have to ask anymore question and would understand if you answer this question. Are you short on parts or do you have a bunch of them and don’t know what to do with them?

A little bit of both. Actually, it was supposed to be a mistake of sorts, as it’s meant to be a Kahrzoni-toran.

ok, I see what you mean. But I will say when I think of a mistake (not trying to be mean) I think of a deformed child, the thing about that is YES its deformed but at the same time it doesn’t look like someone threw up some Lucky Charms.

Yeah, I know. I tried to improve upon it with my next Kahrzani-toran:

Thats better than the other two, but if you want to stick to this kind of style of mocing then i guess you should stick to it and improve as you go.

Oh, those were just examples of lackluster MOCs. I actually try to not have a specific style, but to attempt to make as many different types of MOCs as I can.