Plague, the Life-Drinker

Bones break, blood boils, skin decays, eyes go blind and ears go deaf, mouths grow silent and hearts become still.
I am that which ends all things.
I am the Life-Drinker.
I am Plague.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

My last project before returning to school. Inspired by the Necrophages of Endless Legend.

Not a ton to say on this guy. Not 100% happy with the head, but I don’t hate it either, so I’m okay that it ended up like this.

Fun side note, Plague is drastically heavier than any of my other MOCs, despite being only a head or two taller. This is because his build is around 60% or more System.

Last MOC for a while as I am now away at school and have no access to my collection. Cheers, folks.

See you on the flip side.
~Ek

35 Likes

The feet are ridiculously small, but the rest if the MOC works very well.

1 Like

Mow this is how Gorast should have really looked like

1 Like

Tiny feet! Reminds me of the 3d models from fire emblem awakening.

Too be honest though, I kinda like it on the MOC.

4 Likes

I think your right!

Bit late on replies but here we go

@LegoDavid @ProfSrlojohn
Feet are intentionally quite small! It was a conscious decision for two main reasons. One, if I wanted to use that particular CCBS shell on his legs, it heavily restricts the movement of whatever ankle I put on, meaning I needed a foot that doesn’t protrude forward at all. Second, he was actually always going to have somewhat small feet anyway, as I wanted something bizarre and somewhat insect-like. During all of his WIP phases he actually just rested on a single hand socket for each foot, until he became too top-heavy and needed a flat surface on his foot.

I haven’t really played anything of FE, but I can see what you mean by the foot design reminding you of it. Didn’t intend for his lower legs to turn into boots but looking at them now, they kinda do look like them I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

@Toa_Radrix @SonicBionicleMaster
Thank you much!

2 Likes

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it. usually I don’t like tiny feet on a MOC, but it works here.

And you should definitely try FE.

2 Likes