i saeb u doggos
ur welcom

Front View:

Side View:

Back View:

Everyone has three fingers, right?

Wing things cuz… Uh… I dunno… A E S T H E T I C

Minifig sensor. All minifigs are eviL.

Plurb is powered by doggo power. It’s not animal abuse if the animal likes it.

Mini jetpack tank thing is mini.

Butt shots are EXTREMELY important.

Oh noes
Nick’s nephew finally got his revenge

So here are a few quick notes, cuz those are fun:

• Yeah, plorby ain’t black and silver. I just got extremely bored of the color scheme and I’m not too sure if I’m a fan of this one. Recommendations for the next version’s color scheme would be more than welcomed.
  • He isn’t extremely stable and I’m hoping to rectify that in the near future.
  • The Akaku doesn’t fit too well with the rest of the body, but since Plural traditionally has one, I felt like I should keep it for this ver.

Criticism is MORE than needed!
Unless it’s negative. Negative criticism will not be listened to and I’ll ignore it because it’s useless and bad. : )

/s

49 Likes

Still not huge on it, but I can get over it. I wonder what you could do with a system built mask…

The rest of the MOC looks very nice, but some color in the feet would be a bit nice. I’d also love the anime-robot backpack fins to be expanded and added upon.

######roasted

6 Likes

I’d say the biggest issue with this MOC comes with its color scheme. Lime, Silver, and Blue work great together, but the way you distributed them seems…scattered. I’d play around with color blocking more, because right now it seems kinda messy.

also the akaku really doesn’t work but you already know that so whatevs

5 Likes

A system mask might be a neat idea. I’ll try some stuffs out.

Oh shoot I forgot to make custom feet.
Yeah, I was planning to make a pair of custom foot stuffs, but it completely passed my mind when I finished the legs and arms.

tru…

BOY WHAT DID I TELL YOU >: (

slime why did you post your stuffs after I made my post? I hate you.

That’s always been my issue with robits. I suck at distributing the colors. I’ll work on it tho.

4 Likes

I think the current mask is just too dull and round. I’d really love to see your take on an Akaku-esque anime robot head with some of the fins and angles of the body.

This just screams anime robot to me.

and you know what I think of those

2 Likes

You asked for it…

Alright, so I really enjoy the concept of this MOC, with Plural becoming less of a generic, lanky Toa and more of a giant, colorful robot covered by doggos. (Which is the best thing) But I do feel that it is more of a loose framework then a actual completed MOC.

I like the limbs, but the arms seem too short (but I do enjoy the design, maybe you could try to implement the shoulder wings here) I also feel that the torso just doesn’t work on pretty much every level, it kinda feels like a afterthought IMO, with the shaping and flow being thrown for a loop every turn. I honestly feel that a slimmer, more consistent and better colored version is in order, as you seem more then capable of doing it. (Maybe a sort of Arc reactor type thing with the doggo’s face peeking out would be cool.) The Mask is whatever, and I honestly don’t mind if you keep it.

So yeah, good work. I eagerly look forward to V6!

2 Likes

The akaku doesn’t fit
Other than this I like it quite a bit.

Also that doggo/human hybrid is nightmare fuel

8 Likes

Plural is animoo

I feel like the torso is too wide, or just doesn’t flow well. Something about it feels off imo.

And the fact the lower legs are almost symmetrical, but aren’t triggers me greatly.

3 Likes

My only problem is how little silver there is, as in it really only shows on the mask and feet. Otherwise 10/10

Pretty much most of my qualms with this have already been addressed by others. Mainly his proportions.

Though I like the idea of where this particular colourscheme could go if distributed better.

Also, though this isn’t really a bad thing, but when I initially saw this, it looked like Plural was in a giant blue and green mech.

1 Like

Okay, first off, I asked for positive criticism!!!
THIS IS ALL NEGATIVE!!!
No, but really. Thanks for dis man.

Definitely.
This was by far the most different Plural I’ve ever done and I want this to be the catapult for later (and hopefully better) versions. Kinda like what my OG self-MOC did.

Although I can see your point, I kinda like 'um at this length. It’s an easy change that I’ll probably do in the near future.

Eh, I’m not too sure about that. I kinda like it on the torso.

This is actually kinda funny, cuz it was the first thing I built. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this is a product from it being the first thing I worked on. Once I’m “finished” with something, I usually just put it on the sideline and say to myself “eh, I’ll fix that later.” I usually don’t though, because I suck.

yes
much yes

His name is Winston
Winston likes hot dogs

I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about boyo.
They’re mirrored copies of one another. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As stated before, I completely forgot to make custom feet.

Who knows? Maybe the Doggo is plorl.

1 Like

What I meant was that you should try to implement those wing pieces on more places, to create visual consistency and tie everything together all nice and neat.

Ah, I see what you mean. It’s a definite possibility.

1 Like

The color distribution and proportions could be better, but the general direction your headed in with the heavier focus on system elements is great.

1 Like

well, i’d be a messy as heck one.

i’d say start over, with the basic idea in mind.

try and block colors better.

the torso kind of looks like a triangle, and needs quite a bit of work.

I don’t see why it being triangle-like is an issue, since the MOC is mostly pointy.

1 Like

Well then.
Winston must be burned with fire and removed from existence

2 Likes

He has a flat butt.

0/10.

~IGN.

1 Like

Not enough puppos plurb.

I am disappoint.

5 Likes

I look at this and the only thing I can think of is this thing accedently falling from a table and splintering in a 1000 pieces. :scream: