Plushy Topic

A type of figure/doll made with fabric and other material-

I’m reality obsess on plushies but barley have the guts to buy any (since I spend on other things), is there any type of plush from a series/franchise you want or wish to be produced officially? (or post something you dislike made from a “legit” company)

6 Likes

A Toa pillow.

1 Like

how about a necromorph?

1 Like

well I want a toothless’ plushy

which I saw on london for 20€

5 Likes

#I MUST HAVE A REAPER PLUSHY
Or just an Overwatch plushy in general, Blizzard seriously should make some.

Unless Blizzard have made Overwatch plushies

I’ve always wished an Aron plushy were created.

The plushies I want are Kyubey from Madoka Magica, Goomy from Pokemon, Excalibur from Warframe, and a fourth one I cannot seem to remember.

That’s my plushy wishlist right now.

I’m not really sure if there is any that don’t exist right that I want to exist.

I loved Beanie Babies when I was younger.

I have a Shamu plushie from Seaworld.

I still keep it on my bed when I go to sleep.

2 Likes

My deepest desire regarding plushies would be life sized Pokémon ones (I might have seen some, but definitely not enough). Just imagine! :goo:

wailord.

K O O L O O L I M P A H

4 Likes

TBH I’m not really a fan of plushies.
Although I did see this one of Edward and Ein from Cowboy Bebop that I kind of wanted.

I love plushies. They’re so cute and soft… I only have a few though, an assortment of Pokemon.

Now that I think about this, is there a difference between “plushy” and “stuffed animal”? If not, then I actually have a section of shelf in my room filled with them. I had even more as a kid; the ones that remain are just the ones I was too attached with to give up.

Two very important words: SHREK PLUSHIES

1 Like

More like a Toa body pillow lol (the cringe intensifies)

technically
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/140732b.jpg

I want this, but is only available in Korea…
http://s.nx.com/s2/Game/Maplestory/Maple2013/image/event/2015/150416/b_thum5_02.jpg

2 Likes

Pokemon please make me a Wailmer plushie
I would buy eighteen of them.

2 Likes

So basically this lady from Pokemon Gen 3?

Bionicle chibis.

Yes. Exactly that.

1 Like