Podcast Officially on iTunes (for real this time!)

Thanks man on Mobile and it’s hard to scroll.

1 Like

Ouch. Good luck with the reading

1 Like

I don’t see episode 125 on iTunes. :frowning:

Yep, sorry about that! I was out of town and had no access to a computer so I wasn’t able to put it up. It’s up now and that won’t happen again!

4 Likes

From what I see on Itunes it is not up for me perhaps it’s a problem on my end but I don’t see it
Also before I forget you guys should make a quick video saying that you guys are now on Itunes.

TTV Episode 126: The Worst Episode in History has just been added to the feed.

In regards to the last episode, it actually WAS added to the feed despite it not appearing, the issue was on our end however. When we added it, we forgot to change the date from 2014 to 2015. Because of this it was listed as an old episode and placed lower in the list rather than being listed as the newest episode.

Our bad.

2 Likes

As someone who just received a device that plays iTunes, this is just about the best thing since sliced bread. Thank you Var for taking the time to upload these spectacular podcasts!

Also, a thought just occurred to me. Will you ever consider uploading future episodes of TTV Talks to iTunes?

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m most likely going to set up a separate feed for it though, since it is a separate podcast.

I’ll probably send the podcast in for iTunes approval after we’ve produced a few episodes though, otherwise we risk being rejected.

Very happy this feature has been beneficial to you though! Glad we aren’t doing it for nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Will you alert us when you put TTV Talks on iTunes?

Of course :smile:

“TTV Episode 128: BIONICLE 2015 Summer Leak Discussion” has now been added to the feed.

I also added 127, since for some reason I forgot to add it… sorry about that.

1 Like

Spreading misinformation once again… Tisk tisk…

=P

2 Likes

Not misinformation. I legitimately did not have access to a computer capable of putting the episode up.

Oh wait. I see what you did there…

1 Like

Episode 129: Nuremberg Toy Fair Coverage has been added to the feed.

1 Like

Episode 130: I’m Sorta Greg has been added to the feed.

10 Likes

Now that was a great episode.

3 Likes

I agree. I like it when TTV gets off topic.

4 Likes

This is great. However, I always make sure to click on the YouTube video so you guys are still getting a view from me :smiley:

3 Likes

I appreciate it :smile:

Episode 131: Valengras has just been added to the feed

5 Likes

Episode 132: Wot the Wot??? has been added to the feed

6 Likes

I don’t see it…