Pohatu Moc and Hewkii and Macku combined model

So this orignally started with me trying to make a pohatu mata MOC but I noticed the build would be too big to keep using my small amount of 2 long axles so because of this I had to start using 3 long axles and gears to fill out empty pin space giving it a robotic look. Even after that I noticed the body was too big for the small arms and legs so I had to make the legs and arms more gappy giving it more of a robotic feel so I just went ‘eh’ and called it a robot.

This other Moc I made is a combiner of Hewkii and Macku’s Matoran sets from 2003(?)

Also technically a Moc but not as serious.
I replaced Onepu’s throwing arm with a punching arm soley for a stupid joke

and that’s about it for my mocs all of the pictures are bad cause it’s night time so I don’t have any good backgrounds for this or a greenscreen or whatever.

21 Likes

pretty cool, but the photos are kinda blurry

5 Likes

The best camera I have is my laptop’s camera and it’s hard to keep it still and it’s not exactly the best camera either.
Ok.

Das right. You know how much I love dat swaggy Onepu Punch Man.
Liked

3 Likes

These are pretty ni-

NOPE

4 Likes

Pretty good.

The Hewkii/Macku fusion is kind of scary.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

WHAT

Your super-potato is a little clunky. After all, you are using pre-fab pieces. Looks… jumbled.

HewkiiMacku looks nice. Very well done.

1 Like

This is a monstrousity. Burn it. Burn it all.

That fusion…
I approve.

3 Likes

The only ccbs/hero factory/whatever you call it pieces I have are like 16 pieces from a waspix set from hero factory while the others are missing in my lego box
also super potato 10/10 I’m calling it that from now on.

2 Likes

EXPLAIN THIS.

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re requesting.

HewkiiXMacku fusion.

@Gray_Hewks and I approve.

1 Like

No explanation is required

2 Likes

This is Hewcku.
Back together.
And I’m never going down at the hands of the likes of you, because I’m so much better.
And every part of me is saying “Go get her.”
The two of us ain’t gonna follow your rules.
Come at me without any of your fancy tools.
Let’s go, just me and you.
Let’s go, just one on two.
Go ahead and try and hit me if you’re able.
Can’t you see that my relationship is stable?
I can see you hate the way we intermingle.
But I think you’re just mad 'cause you’re single.
And you’re not gonna stop what we made together.
We are gonna stay like this forever.
If you break us apart, we’ll just come back newer.
And we’ll always be twice the bonkle that you are.

4 Likes

nice one

I am in love with your pohatative take on the Tri-Sentinel. It is such a brilliant throwback to the days of good ol’ Technic blocks and janky limb construction, of Kaita and Mukau, back when Stone was Brown and never Bright Orange or Yellow or Trans-Neon Green.

This is the kind of MOC I’d want to see in real life. I wanna pick it up, see how well it stands, see what range of motion I could get out the limbs. I’m intrigued.

I also like your Australia box. :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah…it feels like one of the very old MOCs…such as the ones for Dark Hunter contest.

1 Like