Pohatu vs Bulk!

So, I just finished my first episode of a 8 cap, series and wanted to share it with you. Pohatu vs Bulk :

Well, it’s in Spanish, but I just added captions in English so all of you could enjoy it (almost all of you)

3 Likes

@Jelarna I changed the category from Lego to Creative Content, since this would fit under CC better :smile:.

1 Like

Well, thanks very much. :smile:

1 Like

Nicely done! While Bulk could have put that drill to use I think the twos abilities were presented well. I also like the choice of music which suits a desert bound Toa like Pohatu.

This made me wish Pohatu was voiced by Antonio Banderas…

This was alright, but maybe with more frames per second it’d flow a bit better.

1 Like

I concur with this.

This is pretty great. I’m excited to see more stuff from you in the future. :smile:

1 Like

Do you not concur with this?

1 Like

2 Likes

Since this is my first work, i didi it with what I had. So is made in Imovie, and the edition was made in powerpoint. But yeah, I’m working in do it with more frames

2 Likes

For a first attempt, this was stellar. I remember mine, but we don’t talk about… It.

1 Like

Bulk no! cry he was so young! And silver!
lol this a great animation! But I think Bulk would have won but I honestly think the way the fight went, and with which figure of bulk you used Pohatu definitely would have won any way to Sunday! This is great! And I can’t wait to see more of these! Also PLZ MAKE STRINGER VS ONUA!!!

I have mostly Brain Attack figures, but i will try to get him for Onua

1 Like

Very nice! I was admittedly quite impressed by how he actually threw the boomerangs. That’s a hard thing to pull off and I didn’t see it coming.

1 Like

Me at begining :smirk:

Me at end :scream:

1 Like

That ended rather gruesomely :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job, I think I liked it better in Spanish.

Just a head’s up.

There will be a Halloween special video on my channel. I will post it here on the ttvpodcast board.

If you want a clue of what will be about, lets say is going to be a little bit Spooky.